Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i'm having a similar problem to darkarchon using 3.8. i cant get any menus up (up+r1) to copy the usbd.irx.

Has anyone managed to get this working on 3.8 ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yes, fully work on SM3.8 coder..

create folder swapmagic on your usb key (i use my psp) and rename your ulaunchelf on smboot0.elf (or 1 , 2 or 3)

SWAPMAGIC
    _____SMBOOT0.ELF
    _____SMBOOT1.ELF
    _____SMBOOT2.ELF
    _____SMBOOT3.ELF

launch your sm3.8 onyour ps3 and chose smboot => smboot0

enjoy

looks my videos

http://www.dailymotion.com/sephirothff/video/x2rkuu_lancer-un-fichier-elf-sur-ps3-avec_videogames

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ_-LHPYG4Q

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth25 View Post
    yes, fully work on SM3.8 coder..
    thank you, i will try this later and confirm if it works for me.

Ok, confirming this is working. My problem was my pendrive. If you cant get your swap magic to proceed after going to any of the SMBOOT options, try a different brand flashdrive.

I was just using my phone's memory card set to mass storage. The ps3 recognizes it from the XMB but from emulation it does not detect it and will just boot a blank screen. Hope that helps anyone having troubles. Enjoy guys, man the good ol' mega-drive days are BACK!!

Quote Originally Posted by ST0RM53 View Post
    and sio usb mass(E)/xsio usb mass(D) for the snes emulator
    I can load the PGEN fine, but i cant seem to get the SNES emulator to recognize the pen drive with the roms inside it. Does it need to be in a special folder or something?

Final EDIT: I got it fixed, turned out i had an old version of snes station.

Sorry guys for posting up countless (merged) posts. Time to enjoy megadrive and SNES.
    Last edited by DarkArchon; 07-14-2008 at 08:30 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have a 3.8 coder and using my psp. I can get to the pgen loading screen and then it just hangs. I have an Aussie PAL machine. Is it a USBD.IRX issue or something else I'm missing?

Quote Originally Posted by gaznov View Post
    I have a 3.8 coder and using my psp. I can get to the pgen loading screen and then it just hangs. I have an Aussie PAL machine. Is it a USBD.IRX issue or something else I'm missing?
    the usbd.irx file is used to navigate on the usb key with launchelf.

I downloaded this file: SEGA-SNES_Emulator_FilePack_For_PS3.rar - and burned it onto DVD, but my PS3 doesnt seem to pick up the disc when I put it into my drive under the game menu, only picks it up on the Video and Music as Data Disc - now after all of this I read up that its impossible to get SM to work from a ISO... anyone has a solution for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Daderushmore View Post
    I downloaded this file: SEGA-SNES_Emulator_FilePack_For_PS3.rar - and burned it onto DVD, but my PS3 doesnt seem to pick up the disc when I put it into my drive under the game menu, only picks it up on the Video and Music as Data Disc - now after all of this I read up that its impossible to get SM to work from a ISO... anyone has a solution for this?
    Do you have the swapdisc mod? If not, burnt DVD's will not work. You will need swapmagic DVD otherwise for this to work.

I'm not sure if i completly understand.. If i DO NOT have SM can i still do this?

And also is this 100% confirmed to work on NTSC ps3's with system update 2.41?

Quote Originally Posted by mattyj6102 View Post
    I'm not sure if i completly understand.. If i DO NOT have SM can i still do this?

And also is this 100% confirmed to work on NTSC ps3's with system update 2.41?
    If you dont have a swap disc mod or have an original swap magic disc, then you cannot play emulators.

I cannot confirm for NTSC, but i can confirm that this method works for PAL fw 2.41.

Question Does any have a list of what Flach drives will work?

Does any have a list of what Flash drives will work? after this step i get a timeout error does anyone know why:
    Press circle again at default and then in the new list go down to 'MISC/' and press circle

Go down one to 'FileBrowser' and yes press circle again
    Last edited by stillvip187; 07-25-2008 at 09:13 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News