Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I play nes games, but not Dos-games...! For some reason i hate microsoft so bad...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    But DOS games have nothing to do with Microsoft same as Windows games have nothing to do with MS

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Who wants to play Doom 3 when they could potentially play Wolfenstein 3D, or Doom 1 & 2? :P

Wolfenstein 3D at 15fps wouldn't be so nice... Just kidding it must play around 300fps I'll try later...

Wolf3D would rock on PS3!

Quote Originally Posted by turulo View Post
    I would recommend you using dosbox i used to play settlers, constructor and such old games using it at my Linux desktop, and works fine. Under PS3 i have just tried it to play settlers, and it ran also fine.

They support a huge number of dos based games. There is no point at emulating windows for dos games, this would be a better solution, for non windows based games.
    Any chance you could give me an example of the path you write to your game folder or an example of how your mounting the hdd or pen drive. I canīt get out of Z:\. :??

iīd apreciate it, thanks. itīs been a long time since I played settlers, lol. wouldnīt mind trying it out.

aries2k6 linux uses no drive letters. Instaid it uses a main directory the "/"!!! The other roots are below this directory. ie. "/root/Desktop/"

Ah, Ok. Thanks, I got it now. Dosbox works pretty good. I was just reliving the past with prince of Persia, settlers, warcraft and arkanoid. Iīve got to learn to work better with the emu, to tweak it.
    Jagged Alliance even works pretty good Once again thanks for the help

Read the ReadME file of Dosbox. I am sure that it will have several other parameters, but you may need to compile it again. Maybe if u try "dosbox" or "dosbox -help" in the terminal may give you some running parameters. Try it!

Quote Originally Posted by ST0RM53 View Post
    You get this error because you didn't copied the repos.
    I also faced the same problem when trying to execute the 'yum install qemu' command. Error message appeared as below.

[Register or Login to view code]

I am 100% sure that;

1) Downloaded the given 'therepos.zip', decompressed it and copied all the files to the '/etc/yum.repos.d/'.
    2) The path is correct and the files were overwitten successfully.
    3) I have no problem on the internet connection as I wrote this message via wireless.

For your information, I am using YDL 5.0.1 and I need help on solving this issue. Please.

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News