Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Stream Videos/music/photos & more with PS3 Media Center X

Sponsored Links
    The Red Kawa description

PS3 Media Center X is a free multimedia server developed by Red Kawa. It allows you to stream certain types of pictures, music, videos and files from your computer (where the server running) to your Sony PlayStation 3. It runs on most major operating systems including Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.

Features

Videos - PS3 Media Center X lets you stream and watch videos in the Flash video format (FLV) on your PS3. You can download flash videos from many places on the internet or create your own using PS3 Video 9.

Music - PS3 Media Center X lets you playback MP3s on your PS3 without the need of any copying or downloading.

Pictures - Red Kawa Media Center lets you view pictures on your PS3 without the need of any copying or downloading.

Files - PS3 Media Center X lets you browse and copy files located on your server to your PS3.

How to use this:

Step 1: Go download the app [Register or Login to view links]

Step2: Install after all that is done you will see a Window that you see below

Step 3: All you have to do now is launch the Media Center.. by click Launch media center on the app. You will see what is below when you launch it.

Step 4: You will see your browser open to the media center. Write down the ip address that will be what you will use to access your files through your ps3. that looks Like 195.167.1.90

Step 5: Power on your ps3 i usually power it on by the ps button on the controller. Then go to your (www) Browser on your ps3. If you don't know how to access the browser go to Network/ www and press X on the XMB.

Step 6: Once the browser has opened press start and type the ip address to your media center to access the files.

Notice: when you launch the media center on your ps3 and click on Videos or Music it says it isn't supported. Don't worrie about that this is still early alha but i found a way to get passed this. On the media center go to the File server and then go where you have your music or videos on your pc. Mine are located in (MY videos And My Music) Then click on that folder and located your music and copy it. One bad thing about this media center is that you have to copy your music one by one. I Hope they fix this in the near future.

If you have anymore questions please comment here..

This program is copywrited by Red Kawa!
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

mediacentergo9.png   30544741lg4.png  

Sponsored Links