Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Simulview on a Passive 3DTV Guide

Sponsored Links
    Simulview on a Passive 3DTV Guide:

I accomplished this by modifying 2 pair of Passive 3D glasses and utilizing the TV's ability to combine two images into one.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That is very impressive! Is it possible to do that with two seperate consoles?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You can modify the glasses by popping and swapping the lens yourself so you have 2 pairs are left/left right/right polarised.
    I've been using this on my passive LG since May of last year. Also Philips now produce PTA436 glasses that I've been using since November that are excellent too

Its a great feature for split screen gaming

Unforunately not Natepig as the TV would need to display 2 inputs via 2 tuners at once. It would be a nifty feature if possible...

i.e you could have ps3/xbox on with sound via headphones while the Mrs watches the soaps all on the one display

But alas its not available on any current available TVs
    Last edited by banie01; 02-25-2012 at 04:12 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

That would be kind of cool, so I can play my 360 and someone else plays on the PS3 at the same time.

Anyway great work Jonny, I got some 3D glasses somewhere but I'm not sure my TV can combine 2 images like that.

It would be amazing if soon you could have 2 or even more different things from 1 tv, you could really drop some cash to get a huge tv for gaming.

If the tv had PIP the 2 tuner idea might work if it had the same options for splitting the PIP. That would be quite unique!

Sponsored Links