Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by tifozi1 View Post
    Wow that is strange about the other USB ports. I have a keyboard and the official $ony bluetooth connected at all times and it works just fine. I could reproduce your error everytime if I was just clicking the eject button(like you normally would to eject a disc) instead of keeping it pressed for a couple of seconds or so.

Anyways glad you have it working. I don't do game backups so cant help you there, checkout the other stickies in the Hack section. Lots of information in the eboot thread.
    something went wrong backing up, i deleted and made the backup again, and now it works

thanks a lot for all the help, ps3news rocks

Sponsored Links

PSGroove with Apploader Payload and Peek/Poke Syscalls

Sponsored Links
    AerialX's PSGroove fork patched with Apploader Payload and Peek/Poke Syscalls
    Board-specific notes

Note that port 6 has been removed from this fork, and thus you will not see any LED confirmation on your device if the exploit succeeds.
    LED will stay red even after the exploit this time, but you will see the familiar menus pop-up in the XMB.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is the USBTinyMkii Programmer reprogrammable? I mean, say if a new version of PSGroove came to light, would I be able to update to the new hex? Thanks in advance.

PSGroove Modified for PS3 Backups without a disc in drive. - Hermes

Here is the compiled hex for USBTinyMkii.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyDon View Post
    Is the USBTinyMkii Programmer reprogrammable? I mean, say if a new version of PSGroove came to light, would I be able to update to the new hex? Thanks in advance.
    This is a great question... I wonder that myself... is it?

What about a PSGroove v2 release so i can test if its re programmable or not

To the ones wondering, yes its reprogrammable, you just need to follow steps 9 - 12 from the guide, if you re reprogramming it.
    Last edited by TRib; 10-02-2010 at 02:13 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

[Register or Login to view code]

These are the settings needed to compile it. I see quite a few people compiling it these days. If you are not sure how to do it yourself, contact evilsperm. He is compiling the hexes for all boards. I did mention these settings to him in an old thread but I don't think he saw it.

Also psgroove_teensy_at90usb162_16Mhz.hex should work with the exception of LED. When in doubt always use the "teensy" files @ 16MHz even in future payloads and PSGroove revisions. It will have the main functionality except the LED.
    Last edited by tifozi1; 10-02-2010 at 02:36 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Can someone post hermes v3 for this board? with LED working ^^

i'd also love to see an hermes v3 compiled hex for this device

thanks in advance

Just use the hex for a Teensy 1.0 not the ++. The leds wont work but the payload will.

Ur LEDS wont work but this will give u the Heremes payload until somebody compiles one
    Last edited by caleb4god; 10-07-2010 at 06:16 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News