Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ok, im lost. i copied my cellftp.self to my work dir, but im still not connecting with the -nodebug command. im not seeing any activity in my dtccons window, and i also get a \spu attach\ window. can anybody guide me back to the light.[IMG][Register or Login to view links][/IMG]
    Last edited by imtoodvs; 04-05-2010 at 04:47 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by imtoodvs View Post
    ok, im lost. i copied my cellftp.self to my work dir, but im still not connecting with the -nodebug command. im not seeing any activity in my dtccons window, and i also get a \spu attach\ window. can anybody guide me back to the light.
    If the SPU attach window shows a Process ID (vs an error), press enter a few times in the dtccons window as at times the COMMAND> prompt will not show up.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hey Cj,
    heres a screen shot

spu attach says connected to dcm ,but dtccons says no deci3 manager
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

dsktpx.jpg  

hey Cj,
    heres a screen shot

spu attach says connected to dcm ,but dtccons says no deci3 manager
    Ok, your issue is dtnetm - namely, it should say "connected to target". Shut the PS3 down, turn it back on - then re-run dtnetm (with the PS3's IP) , and give it another try!

it may be the fact that in wireless, but my debug unit shows my ip addy is connected.

spu window shows " connected to dcm", and when i hit enter in the dtccons window, all i get is no deci3 manager

it may be the fact that in wireless, but my debug unit shows my ip addy is connected.

spu window shows " connected to dcm", and when i hit enter in the dtccons window, all i get is no deci3 manager
    Yeah, connected to dcm is output by dtnetm basically - since DTNETM does not have a connection to your PS3, it wont work. It has to say connected to target, or you will have lots of problems!

Wink

I've had this error before. Make sure dtnetm is connected first. I would use wired connection if you plan to dump your game. Make sure "DTNETM=127.0.0.1" and run "dtnetm -d your_debug_ip", then you should see a window pop up saying it's connected. Let's assume you are on windows version of dtnetm and cellftp.self is in the root of your c drive.

Remember / is your home directory which maps to /c/msys/1.0/.

Do the following command within msys command window:
    cd /home/YOUR_USERNAME
    mkdir work
    cd work
    cp /c/cellftp.self /home/YOUR_USERNAME/work
    then run "bedbg -prepare" and "bedbg -nodebug cellftp.self" that should solve your problem.

i just re installed everything, now it says connected to target. CJ is the MAN!!!

just ran cellftp, & im getting an error in my spu window.. can anyone guide me back to the light?
    Quote Originally Posted by zhixiang View Post

Do the following command within msys command window:

then run "bedbg -prepare" and "bedbg -nodebug cellftp.self" that should solve your problem.
    just seen your post zhixiang, i'm gonna try it now. good looking out

Quote Originally Posted by zhixiang View Post
    I've had this error before. Make sure dtnetm is connected first. I would use wired connection if you plan to dump your game. Make sure "DTNETM=127.0.0.1" and run "dtnetm -d your_debug_ip", then you should see a window pop up saying it's connected. Let's assume you are on windows version of dtnetm and cellftp.self is in the root of your c drive.

you called it, its up and running. Kudos Zhixiang

dsktp1t.jpg  
    Last edited by imtoodvs; 04-05-2010 at 11:58 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by luisfg3 View Post
    Hi, Killzone load from pc!! Please Mw2, Resistance 2, Resident evil 5, Battle field2 don't load Why??
    Hi,

Just a suggestion, why don't you upload all the debug packages you have to the PS3 Debug/Test links?

I also wanna ask if there is a guide on how to dump the decrypted ELFs for old games, I have a couple of old games that I want to have as a backup.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by warpjavier; 04-07-2010 at 11:58 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Question can someone help me out please!

hey,

i am new here and got my hands on a ps3 test cecha00a luckily. iam on fw 3.20 and can if i get those files downgrade to 1.00. hopefully this files leak. i want to make some research. backup up some games and so on. very good guide here but i went in to trouble. maybe someone can help me out please.

attached is a pic

thx

Bildschirmfoto 2010-04-13 um 20.36.25.png  

Sponsored Links
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News