Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Very detailed and nicely written guide CJPC.

It should be more easy for PS3 TEST/DEBUG owners to make backups of bd games.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by imtoodvs View Post
    I've go another interesting question : wouldn't this also hold true for psn games, since the have debug patches? if so how would that work, since we couldnt install retail content past fw 1.60.
    If the PSN game has a debug package - then yes, it would also work the same way, perhaps even easier - as you can just sniff out the package link and share the link, no need to do anything more complicated!

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    Where we can found the DTnetm.exe?

its in the 1.60 FULL sdk. you can get it & anything else you may require for your programming needs here: [Register or Login to view links]. just sign up and they'll take care of the rest.

also if that doesn't work just wait for a leak.

Hi

A question about dtnetm in debug fw 200,002 readme states:

Changes in Release 200,002
    - The debugger can be connected to the Debugging Station using the dtnetm command. Due to this change, the following menus have been added to the system software of the Debugging Station:

Settings -> Debug Settings -> Boot Mode
    Settings -> Debug Settings -> Game Output Resolution

Can this seems to have been previously added to the new fw 2.00 Debugging could connect the pc directly to the host station without using dtnetm?

PS3-> HOSTPC

It may also be that above the 2.00 fw the debugging station was connected to the reference tool and is the host pc?
    PS3-> RTOOL-> HOSTPC

I hope this question is understood, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by randalf View Post
    Can this seems to have been previously added to the new fw 2.00 Debugging could connect the pc directly to the host station without using dtnetm?

PS3-> HOSTPC

It may also be that above the 2.00 fw the debugging station was connected to the reference tool and is the host pc?
    PS3-> RTOOL-> HOSTPC
    Actually pre-2.00 on a debugging station you could not connect a PC at all (with 1-2 exceptions, but you needed a boot program of sorts)

After 2.00 the debugging station did not connect to the Reference Tool. The PC connected to DTNETM (running on the PC), and that connected to the Debug PS3 via port 1000.

PC -> DTNETM -> PS3 (port 1000)
    Last edited by CJPC; 03-09-2010 at 07:41 AM

ok , i have a question i have some review game when i put in my pc is open and i view file ok this games is possible to get the file put on pc and reburn to a blueray because some game is bugging.

and another one what is the step to install pkg i get from you site the update for street fighter 4 but i don't understand how you install it in my ps3.
    Last edited by deathriders; 03-26-2010 at 08:59 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by deathriders View Post
    ok , i have a question i have some review game when i put in my pc is open and i view file ok this games is possible to get the file put on pc and reburn to a blueray because some game is bugging.

and another one what is the step to install pkg i get from you site the update for street fighter 4 but i don't understand how you install it in my ps3.
    No you can't do that, PS3 Blu-ray games is Encrypted (Like Cell encryption on PS3 HDD, then for remove this Layer protection you need Cellftp, this program can read the "Cell file system encryption, if you want doing a test, just open a file like a PNG file! Normally when you open this type of file with an HEX editor you can see ".PNG........IHDR" in the starting offset of file, but if you open the same file present on a PS3 Blu-ray game and open with HEX editor, you can't recognize the type of file with the starting offset!

It why you need absolutely one PS3 SDK with dtnetm! or proDG Target Manager and find an update of game for the a unencrypted EBOOT.BIN
    Last edited by timarc007; 03-26-2010 at 04:20 PM

If it's a "real" review disc (burned), you can just make an iso of it and burn it and it will work.

Unhappy

no wire, i testing and is no launch.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News