Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Sponsored Links

Wink

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by luix View Post
    so the sdk is not the problem, nor the ps3 settings. i dumped killzone 2, edited the debug eboot.bin, replaced it and this game works fine!!

so its not the sdk or the ps3 settings. i think its the eboot.bin from the other games, that don't work. if someone is interested i can upload the resi5.elf for example, maybe someone has an idea or a solution. i'm willing to buy a bd-recoder but first i want games to work.

for now:

resi 5: not working
    heavy rain: not working
    god of war 3: not working

killzone 2: works!

you see the games that don't work are all new! so maybe this method only works on old games?
    well, I would try booting from dev_bdvd or dev_USB0 to see if it works, if you have access to the bd image generator.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hey guys,

just a question. when i want to start a game from external usb, do i have to set the parameter in the elf-file to dev_bdvd or dev_usb0?

i tried using the EBOOT.BIN with parameter set to dev_bdvd, i can see the game in the xmb, but when i start it, i got error 080090001??

just for the ones who don't know, when you use the bd-emu with an external hdd you have to plug the external hdd to usb port 0, its one who is next to the wlan-/hdd -led.

wish you all a nice day

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by luix View Post
    just a question. when i want to start a game from external usb, do i have to set the parameter in the elf-file to dev_bdvd or dev_usb0?
    You do need to change it to dev_usb000, so it knows where to "look" for the files!

thanks all, it works like a charm! :-)

Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News