Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by luix View Post
    so the sdk is not the problem, nor the ps3 settings. i dumped killzone 2, edited the debug eboot.bin, replaced it and this game works fine!!

so its not the sdk or the ps3 settings. i think its the eboot.bin from the other games, that don't work. if someone is interested i can upload the resi5.elf for example, maybe someone has an idea or a solution. i'm willing to buy a bd-recoder but first i want games to work.

for now:

resi 5: not working
    heavy rain: not working
    god of war 3: not working

killzone 2: works!

you see the games that don't work are all new! so maybe this method only works on old games?
    well, I would try booting from dev_bdvd or dev_USB0 to see if it works, if you have access to the bd image generator.

hey guys,

just a question. when i want to start a game from external usb, do i have to set the parameter in the elf-file to dev_bdvd or dev_usb0?

i tried using the EBOOT.BIN with parameter set to dev_bdvd, i can see the game in the xmb, but when i start it, i got error 080090001??

just for the ones who don't know, when you use the bd-emu with an external hdd you have to plug the external hdd to usb port 0, its one who is next to the wlan-/hdd -led.

wish you all a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by luix View Post
    just a question. when i want to start a game from external usb, do i have to set the parameter in the elf-file to dev_bdvd or dev_usb0?
    You do need to change it to dev_usb000, so it knows where to "look" for the files!

thanks all, it works like a charm! :-)

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213