Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by luix View Post
    i am running it from app_home
    I take it you patched the debug eboot.bin to have all references to app_home from dev_bdvd ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    I take it you patched the debug eboot.bin to have all references to app_home from dev_bdvd ?
    yes, i made the .elf file from the debug.pkg EBOOT.BIN, changed all the dev_bdvd entries to app_home! but it don't work, same is with heavy rain and god of war 3??

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    yes, i made the .elf file from the debug.pkg EBOOT.BIN, changed all the dev_bdvd entries to app_home! but it don't work, same is with heavy rain and god of war 3??
    Did you remake your Elf back into an eboot?

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by shummyr View Post
    Did you remake your Elf back into an eboot?
    yes for sure shummyr, i think this method only works with a view games, as luis mentioned, only mw 2 and killzone work. others don't load, have tested 5 games now. no one work. i always got the "no request event: exit game" error! sad but true ;-(

the rest of this works like a charm, it's not difficult at all. you just need the right equipment

Question

anyone with a solution for my problem?? would be great if someone could help me/us all.

thanks

anyone with a solution for my problem?? would be great if someone could help me/us all.

thanks
    Well, I don't have the game here, but I suggest some experimentation - check your debug settings, if I recall there is an option for something along the lines of telling the game where it should boot from, try changing that up to app_home / dev_hdd0. I will try to, however, get a hold of said game, if I can find it cheap enough.

I would suggest you reinstall your $DK files. This happens to me once and reinstalling everything solves the problem.

so the sdk is not the problem, nor the ps3 settings. i dumped killzone 2, edited the debug eboot.bin, replaced it and this game works fine!!

so its not the sdk or the ps3 settings. i think its the eboot.bin from the other games, that don't work. if someone is interested i can upload the resi5.elf for example, maybe someone has an idea or a solution. i'm willing to buy a bd-recoder but first i want games to work.

for now:

resi 5: not working
    heavy rain: not working
    god of war 3: not working

killzone 2: works!

you see the games that don't work are all new! so maybe this method only works on old games?

Thumbs Up

Excellent job Luix, glad to see you got some of your games to work.

Wow... PS3 Debug System are too expensive... and you guys mess about with them too.

Are you scared of breaking one?

Sponsored Links

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News