Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by luix View Post
    i got the "COMMANDO >". time to dump some games... YES I GOT IT! BIG THX TO: ... cjpc, IMTOODVS and shumyr ...

nice to have help from guys like you. see what my next prob will be
    You could of had problems, because you were trying to emulate the software instead of running it on a dedicated rig

Sponsored Links

Question games didn't start from xmb

Sponsored Links
    hey all,

i have dumped 2 games, everything works fine. then i downloaded the debug pkg's for them. one is god of war and the other is heavy rain.

i took the debug pkg's, editet the EBOOT.BIN from the debug pkg's and replaced it with the orginal ones.

when i start good of war it says "no request" and goes back to the xmb, when i start heavy rain it says NP trophy... and the screen stays black.

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    @cjpc or someone else: are there more files to change than only the EBOOT.BIN, today i will upload 2 pics, one of the PS3_GAME folder and one from the unpacked debug .pkg file. maybe you can help me out.

i am so far that the 3 games i have dumped (this are orginial in my hands) so just backups. resi5, god of war 3 and heavy rain. for example resi 5 installed perfectly, but after that, the error appears "no request file" or similar and then turns back to xmb?

Yes Resi5 gives me same error! =/ I think not work all games... Mw2 and Killzone 2 I test and works!

Lightbulb

Don't have those games here - but if you can post a file list or something of the likes it would be quite helpful in order to figure out why it's not working!

Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    Don't have those games here - but if you can post a file list or something of the likes it would be quite helpful in order to figure out why it's not working!
    hey cjpc,

thanks for your help! i made pics of the PS3_GAME folder of resi5 and the debug.pkg folder. hopefully you can help us. as i mentioned i have already taken the EBOOT.BIN from the debug.pkg, hex-edited it, and replaced it with the original one.

let's see what we can do.

thx luix
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

resi5-root.png   resi5-usrdir.png   resi5-nativeps3.png   resi5-debugpkg-root.png   resi5-debugpkg-usrdir.png  

resi5-debugpkg-nativeps3.png  

guys i got error when start ps3 sdk

'bedbg -prepare'' DTCFILESV saids SERVER FAILED why?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by TUHTA View Post
    guys i got error when start ps3 sdk

'bedbg -prepare'' DTCFILESV saids SERVER FAILED why?
    is DTNETM set to 127.0.0.1?

Quote Originally Posted by luix View Post
    hey cjpc,

thanks for your help! i made pics of the PS3_GAME folder of resi5 and the debug.pkg folder. hopefully you can help us. as i mentioned i have already taken the EBOOT.BIN from the debug.pkg, hex-edited it, and replaced it with the original one.

let's see what we can do.

thx luix
    Where are you running the backup from, from disk, app_home, or HDD?

Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    Where are you running the backup from, from disk, app_home, or HDD?
    i am running it from app_home

Sponsored Links
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News