Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 337381828384 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    simple dns not workin for me today btw i can't use the proxy method too, can any one confirm that simple dns is still working or is it just me?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have a big problem guys ! I have a japanese 60 gb PS3 with 1.80 firmware... bypassed method still works great until I have Heavenly Sword.... I don't known what happened but the TIFF exploit called "TEST" doesn't work right now and PS3proxy is the same with or without wireless internet connection.... What do I do to connect my ps3 with ps3proxy server ?

If in the internet options I don't use proxy server the internet connection works but it wants to upgrade my firmware... Help me please !

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    SimpleDNS and PS3Proxy aren't working for me anymore, and they worked for me in the past. Can someone see if the programs do not work anymore, or if some setting needs to be changed. BTW, in SimpleDNS I get an error saying "Could not start DNS service on IP address port 53 (Error 10022) and Ps3Proxy is saying An unhandled exception has occured.....Value cannot be null.

I have 1.93 ... but I still download demos from US store (I only have EUR account) ... Ps3proxy still works like a charm

Quote Originally Posted by niadma View Post
    SimpleDNS and PS3Proxy aren't working for me anymore, and they worked for me in the past. Can someone see if the programs do not work anymore, or if some setting needs to be changed. BTW, in SimpleDNS I get an error saying "Could not start DNS service on IP address port 53 (Error 10022) and Ps3Proxy is saying An unhandled exception has occured.....Value cannot be null.
    NVM i got it to work

is there currently anyway to play resistance pnline without updating firmware? when i try using proxy firmware bypass it will let me log in the first time. then it downloads a update from resistance servers. after that i cannot launch my game anymore it always says your firmware must be updated. if i delete the update that resistance downloaded i can play again using singe player. but if i try to log into multi player i have to download the update.

is there a why aroung launching resistance on lower firmare after you have updatged it? i can load other games using the resistance swap trick could resistance be loaded the same way maybe using one of the other swap tricks? i dunno cuz i dont have any of the other games to try the swap trick to see if it would allow resistance online play with lower firmware.

anyone have any ideas?

Nope. Im pretty sure that there is no way to get around the required update for Resistance meaning that you cant play online without the latest firmware.

Hello to all of you.

I am new here and am posting this since I am having problems connecting my PS3 to the internet using the Simple DNS Plus method after going though all 56 pages and other web documents.

I am using Windows XP. I have turned off the AVG Antivirus off, turned the Windows Firewall off. I still see an Antivirus turned on in the Windows Security Alerts Window, and there is a reference to AVG 7.5.488. Not sure how to turn this off. I have also terminated any “avg” processes to make sure nothing hidden is running.

I am using Linksys WRT300N. The PS3 is connecting as WIRELESS to it, and the PC as a WIRED connection. The router accepts connections from the PS3’s and PC’s MAC addresses.

(a) PS3 IP: 192.168.1.106
    (b) Default Gateway (Router): 192.168.1.1 This is also the router IP.
    (c) PC IP: 192.168.1.107 This is also the Primary DNS for the PS3.

When I perform a PS3 “Internet Connection Test” the results show that the PS3 obtained an IP successfully, but could not perform and Internet Connection since I get a “Connection to the server times out (80710092)” message. Simple DSN Plus is running.

For Simple DNS I have used the instructions as provided by Jurai. I live in the US. The only thing different from the screenshot provided by Jurai is that I also see ps3.update.playstation.net with a “SOA” type. I cannot delete this entry.

When configuring PS3 I have went through both manual IP setting, default gateway, and Primary DNS. Still cannot connect due to error above. I then manual DNS settings where I would only type the Primary DNS as “192.168.1.107” (see above (c)), but still same results. I would check the Internet configuration, and in both cases they would be identical, as expected using both ways to configure it.

Here is the PS3 info:

IP Address: 192.168.1.106
    Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
    Default Router: 192.168.1.1
    Primary DNS: 192.168.1.107

I also allowed the PS3 to perform an automatic scan and let it do its own thing and when it does that it obtains something like:

IP Address: 192.168.1.106
    Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
    Default Router: 192.168.1.1
    Primary DNS: 64.72.255.198

and this works when doing an internet and connection test.
    Last edited by Starlight; 10-09-2007 at 01:05 AM Reason: Removed censored word

Out of loop for a while

Hello,
    I've been out of this thread for a while so I have a few questions.

1) I have a jap PS3 with fw1.32. I got the bypass method to work in the pass but it stopped working unless you upgraded to 1.6. Is this still true?

2) I believe I was using SimpleDNS but am I reading it right (there are so many pages of replies), that the PS3proxy method still works?

3) Most importantly, and excuse my ignorance, but does this method allow you to bypass FW checks on new games as well as the PSN store? Being able to play new games without upgrading is far more valuable to me at this point. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by cycmag2282 View Post
    Hello,
    I've been out of this thread for a while so I have a few questions.

1) I have a jap PS3 with fw1.32. I got the bypass method to work in the pass but it stopped working unless you upgraded to 1.6. Is this still true?

2) I believe I was using SimpleDNS but am I reading it right (there are so many pages of replies), that the PS3proxy method still works?

3) Most importantly, and excuse my ignorance, but does this method allow you to bypass FW checks on new games as well as the PSN store? Being able to play new games without upgrading is far more valuable to me at this point. Thanks!!
    1) I thought that it only required 1.5. I updated to 1.90 to play new games so I'm not positive.
    2) SimpleDNS and ps3proxy still work. I have been using bind on one of my linux boxes for ages to bypass the update.
    3) No. You can only access the store, you cannot bypass game FW checks.

Sponsored Links

Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 337381828384 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News