Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 81 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The bypass still works with the ps3.proxyserver gui method, im on the store right now

Using US fw1.80

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    1.90 sure is looking good!!! The XMB is noticeably slower than 1.50 but being able to buy and play games and demo's from the PSN and take part in Folding makes up for it!!

I intended to buy GTAIV, Lair, Heavenly Sword etc anyway so no great loss.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    the Simple DNS method still works. The probleme is the page at 67.15.88.46 is no longer a fake dus01/fus01 page. It's been removed and the page displayed is a PLESK page which means there's no page at the address. Would be nice if it was fixed or if someone could post what's in that page.. I'd host it on my webserver :P

I did it my PS3 EU 1.60 is since yesterday with 1.90 fw, I don't resolved my problem PSstore connection!!!

So now it 's time to play with new demo that I could'nt do previously on 1.60 it's require actual fw...

Too long to wait after good games, less than 6 months I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by marcandrer View Post
    the Simple DNS method still works. The probleme is the page at 67.15.88.46 is no longer a fake dus01/fus01 page. It's been removed and the page displayed is a PLESK page which means there's no page at the address. Would be nice if it was fixed or if someone could post what's in that page.. I'd host it on my webserver :P
    I checked this out - 67.15.88.46 is www.ps3news.com, and the page http://www.ps3news.com/update/ps3/li...updatelist.txt still exists (which is exactly the same file my ps3 proxy server replaced text file is). So, even if you hosted "/update/ps3/list/us/ps3-updatelist.txt" on your site, we'd have the same problem. Somehow, the DNS spoof isn't redirecting like the ps3 proxy server is.

Until recently, I was using Posadis - similar to Simple DNS (redirecting dus01/fus01 to www.ps3news.com) without the proxy server successfully to get into PSNetwork. Now, only proxy seems to work - which messes up Folding at Home.

Hopefully, some experienced user here can figure out what borke in the DNS method?

Can confirm that Ive just logged into the UK PSN Store using the PS3.ProxyServer.GUI method with a redirected local update-list.txt on a 1.50 UK ps3

If you open the ip 67.15.88.46 in your browser you go straight to the PLESK desk webpage as Marchander said. But the weird thing is pinging www.ps3news.com gives you that same address so why doesnt is show the ps3news.com web page ?

Using the url http://www.ps3news.com/update/ps3/li...updatelist.txt brings up the required page but you get file not found if you substitute the ip address again

Has anything changed with your hosting guys ? Maybe something to do with virtual hosting ?

I was using a linux firewall with all the ips in the host file to bypass Versiuon Check, but this no longer works.

Yes, it has been fixed, we upgraded some dns related stuff the other day, and that didnt update as planned.

It is all set now however, give it a shot!

Posadis no loger works. Lets try ProxyServer

So is there any method that works now. I have tried simpleDNS, ProxyserverGUI, and powerDNS, and nothing. I'm getting tempted to upgrade.

US 1.51

Thanks CJPC! My Posadis is once again bypassing updates, and accessing PSNetwork (I did go to 1.6 to get Folding to work.) And, I don't have proxy server running - which interferes with FAH work units. You guys try Simple DNS again - if you had it running, it should be working again. Way to go PS3NEWS!

Sponsored Links

Page 81 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News