Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 80 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've just reinstalled SimpleDNS and yes it no longer works.

Looks like Sony have finally gotten round to blocking proxy bypass for the Store!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by eternal View Post
    I've just reinstalled SimpleDNS and yes it no longer works.

Looks like Sony have finally gotten round to blocking proxy bypass for the Store!!!
    Yep this won't work for me either, are there any other work arounds to get onto the PSN store other than updating?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    PS3 ProxyServer still working for me, downloading Dirt Demo right now. Check your settings boys

updated to 1.90 recently, but the proxy still works for me... well, with some problems. it can still access the store, but sometimes, downloading gets really really slow. so when i want to obtain an item from the ps store thru proxy, i download it directly to the pc, and just download it to the ps3 from there.

otherwise, i just don't use the proxy and go directly to the ps store. damn, i hope i won't regret updating, anytime soon.

I just updated the other day cause i dont think the wait is worth not having all the new features sony is putting out in their new firmware, not to mention being able to play online Resistance once again. I still held out from the launch day of the ps3 till now

Quote Originally Posted by OnA XM202 View Post
    PS3 ProxyServer still working for me, downloading Dirt Demo right now. Check your settings boys
    What region PS3 and version are you using? Does yours do a successful internet connection test?

It could be nice if everyone give there point of vu about PlayStation Store connection, because if you want to bypass the fw with Simple DNS or a proxy server it does not match successful since a few times for me... I just want to know if this method (simpledns+proxyserver) is always on the way.

Please help I don't to upgrade my PS3 EU 1.60 to 1.90, I prefere wait for "the launch time" I could regret to upgrade it.

I finally decided to upgrade from 1.51 to 1.6 to get some demos and folding to work. I can still get into Playstation network using the Posadis 0.60.6 and proxyserver method. For me, everytime I restart the machine running Posadis, I have to click on "install or remove service", then stop the service and repeat "install or remove service" before I can successfully start Posadis with my master file. A pain, but has been working since 1.51 came out.

My question is, now that I have folding at home running, is there some reason I can't download a work unit from the server? I see in the proxyserver log tab that it's accessing [Register or Login to view links]. Does this mean proxyserver won't pass through it's port 8080 the fah server port 443?
    Don't know what's going on, I've waited several hours for a connection.

Quote Originally Posted by calais97 View Post
    What region PS3 and version are you using? Does yours do a successful internet connection test?
    It's a US PS3, FW1.51 and all connection tests pass.

I'm just gonna update to 1.90 next time I can be bothered to play on PS3.

Sponsored Links
Page 80 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News