Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 63 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS3 Square Button Cant make network ID V1.32

Sponsored Links
    I am using the simple dns trick and am on FW1.23. I get to the part where i have to make a ID and what ever i input it says this ID cant be used ? Is it because i am using simple DNS or is it because of fw1.32. I tried for about a hour with differeent names and still never got one to work.

Any help would be great!

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkflame808 View Post
    Uh I leave mine at 0.0.0.0 and it works just fine. I never knew I needed to out my local address. LOL
    Yes indeed. Just tried without an ip address and it works

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi,

I'm using a 1.5 us system with ps3proxy, while internet is working when I try to use the ps network or the store it always says "a connection to the server could not be established"

can someone help ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jabski View Post
    I am using the simple dns trick and am on FW1.23. I get to the part where i have to make a ID and what ever i input it says this ID cant be used ? Is it because i am using simple DNS or is it because of fw1.32. I tried for about a hour with differeent names and still never got one to work.

Any help would be great!

Many thanks
    here is your help... try reading some of the last 50 pages of posts in this forum thread. man that same problem has been answered at least 100 times. read read read

Hope this answer hasnt been posted just many pages.

How whould we use SimplieDNS (or any bypass) with a Internet Sharing Connection (ISC) using 2 NIC's

Quick question, okay ive tried every single type of app in the lst 50 pages and still it doesnt work. Everything always seems to work but it always asks me 2 upgrade.

My question: The ps3 address's we use how can i find them eg: fus01.ps3.update.playstation.net <---is US America, im looking for South Africa? fsa01.ps3.update.playstation.net <--- this has been confirmed that this isnt South Africa.

why i ask, coz im 100% sure im doing this all right, Friends in South Africa have told me that the Sony store here does show rands (our currency) which makes me think that us South Africans have a diff address? Am i incorrect? Any help this bypass firmware thang is killin me.

Quote Originally Posted by reckzeraw View Post
    Quick question, okay ive tried every single type of app in the lst 50 pages and still it doesnt work. Everything always seems to work but it always asks me 2 upgrade.

My question: The ps3 address's we use how can i find them eg: fus01.ps3.update.playstation.net <---is US America, im looking for South Africa? fsa01.ps3.update.playstation.net <--- this has been confirmed that this isnt South Africa.

why i ask, coz im 100% sure im doing this all right, Friends in South Africa have told me that the Sony store here does show rands (our currency) which makes me think that us South Africans have a diff address? Am i incorrect? Any help this bypass firmware thang is killin me.
    You can check and see which url your ps3 is checking in the ps3proxy log (not the chinese ps3 proxy)

Quote Originally Posted by radius View Post
    Hi,

I'm using a 1.5 us system with ps3proxy, while internet is working when I try to use the ps network or the store it always says "a connection to the server could not be established"

can someone help ?

Thanks
    No one can help ?
    Last edited by radius; 03-30-2007 at 11:04 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Help

im having trouble with this. i have done every thing in the instructions and it still doesnt work. im not using a router. i have a cat 6 straight through cable going into my ps3 from my laptop. it used to connect to the internet fine b4 i tryed not updating. but now in the internet connection test it gets the ip but fails on the internet. can some one help?

Quote Originally Posted by gingerryno View Post
    im having trouble with this. i have done every thing in the instructions and it still doesnt work. im not using a router. i have a cat 6 straight through cable going into my ps3 from my laptop. it used to connect to the internet fine b4 i tryed not updating. but now in the internet connection test it gets the ip but fails on the internet. can some one help?
    what firmware are you currently at?

Ok I found out the problem for the error "a connection to the server could not be established"

you have to set the your router as gateway + one of your dns address in primary dns, to get one run in command line: ipconfig /all

it should list primary and secondary dns from your provider

Sponsored Links
Page 63 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News