Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 61 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by eternal View Post
    To find your PCs IP address, goto Start>Run and type IPCONFIG it will then display the IP addresses of all connected network cards.
    thanks for reply mate, but when i do this a black box opens on screen then dissapears straight away. any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by bobafettap View Post
    thanks for reply mate, but when i do this a black box opens on screen then dissapears straight away. any ideas?
    hi mate iv got my ip addy now but can you talk me through the manual setting screen on ps3

which numbers do i put where i seem to have tried every combination,when i think iv got it sorted it asks for system update still,also do i do anything with ps3 proxy or just select automatic

Quote Originally Posted by bobafettap View Post
    hi mate iv got my ip addy now but can you talk me through the manual setting screen on ps3

which numbers do i put where i seem to have tried every combination,when i think iv got it sorted it asks for system update still,also do i do anything with ps3 proxy or just select automatic
    Last edited by bobafettap; 03-26-2007 at 07:56 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Tried to read it all, but maybe I missed something...

Sponsored Links
    If I missed the answer, please don't blast me .. I've been reading for a couple hours and may have missed some of the posts... I have a us w/1.32. Using the DNS method I was able to create my account. Since then I am not able to connect, with either DNS or proxy methods.

- Does 1.32 still work for bypassing?

Cheers

If 1.32 will not do the bypass, does anyone know which game I can run out and rent that will have 1.51 on it?

That should be a legit way of getting an older update is it not?

Cheers
    Last edited by hexperience; 03-26-2007 at 11:47 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hi mate, im still struggling to get bypass working...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    bobafetta,

Just goto Network settings on PS3, choose either Wired or Wireless connection, goto Custom settings, leave everything on Auto except for DNS address and Proxy which you put in your PC IP.

What are you talking about TheDon? I don't recall paying for SimpleDNS.

Also using SimpleDNS and PS3.ProxyServer.Gui I can transfer Games/Demos from PC to PS3 so stop talking crap.

Hello guys,

I have read through all pages but i just can't seem to get my ps3 to get online, i can't get to the store/browser or even sign up. I'm using windows and have no router, i also have a ipv6 tunnel for downloading, using 1.5fw on the EU console (dutch) My ps3 can find my Ip but can't seem to connect to internet giving me the 80710102 error.

I tried the simple dns method but still gives me the same error(also the performance graph doesn't give any activity) I tried to use the ettercap method but when i need to select my network interface it crashes(every sinlge time)

When i try PS3Proxy by 3r1c it gives the 80028EA6 error. I also tried it with editing file in system32 folder (like mentioned a couple pages ago) but nothing seems to work.

i tried everything i saw on here but can't seem to get it to work, please help

couldnt get the ps3.proxy.gui version to work. did the firmware bypass ok, but it wouldnt let me into the store, gave me an error everytime. switched to the simple dns method (linked to in the first post in theis thread)... worked first time. as for it running out in 14 days... gives me 13 days to *ahem* acquire a full version

dud0r, i have the same problem as yours.. im trying for over 3 weeks now with every method..
    but still getting the same errors u mentioned.. soo.. waiting for help.. to finally play motorstorm online

To all above having problems. Have you tried using 3r1cs Proxy program (i feel im repeating myself lol). I tried the other methods and the 3r1c program is by FAR! the easiest way to go. Give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by eternal View Post
    bobafetta,

Just goto Network settings on PS3, choose either Wired or Wireless connection, goto Custom settings, leave everything on Auto except for DNS address and Proxy which you put in your PC IP.
    i really appreciate help but still no luck, here's what im doing:

select wireless
    wlan setting (scan) this picks up my conection
    wlan security (wep enter my code)
    address settings (custom)
    ip address settings (automatic)
    set the dhcp host name(do not set)
    dns settings (manual and enter my ip address)
    mtv (automatic)
    proxy server (use but i dont no what to put in address,iv tried ip address doesnt seem to work?
    upnp (enable)

when i test conection all i get is optain ip address succesful
    internet conection failed

please help
    cheers

Sponsored Links

Page 61 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News