Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 51 of 84 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks for the help flash67.. im running both apps (powerdns+pdns_recursor.exe).. i get the same dam error.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks again for the help, but no luck.. i get the same error. i really want to play motorstorm online with my 1.51.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yep.. ive putted my ip address there? should i put anything else?

All I can say is you guys are still doing something wrong, and most of you aren't being descriptive about exactly what the errors are so it's nearly impossible to help.

The PS3.Proxyserver.gui works perfectly, IF you have 1.51 installed.

I am trying this now since the last 2 evenings.

My ps3 is a software version 1.51 with taiwanese region. I didnt see anything in here that showed me how to write the ps3-updatelist.txt file for the taiwan version. I tried:

[Register or Login to view code]

but that keeps giving me an 80028EA6 Error. I couldnt find anything in the internet about taiwanese ps3s and im also not sure if it is possible to "convert" my taiwan ps3 to jap or us.

Any ideas from you guys?

Thanks and regards,

Passi

jap golf demo

anybody have the link for this yet?

thanks

Ok im having real trouble with this IP conflict stuff. Im not that smart with computer things, so someone help me slowly.

It keeps failing, the internet connection, and then i get a msg on my computer saying there is an IP conflict. I have a DHCP router, and i have firmware version 1.32. I cant find a place to get version 1.5 or 1.51. Im using SimpleDNS

Someone help me pleasee

Quote Originally Posted by kevin01 View Post
    Ok im having real trouble with this IP conflict stuff. Im not that smart with computer things, so someone help me slowly.

It keeps failing, the internet connection, and then i get a msg on my computer saying there is an IP conflict. I have a DHCP router, and i have firmware version 1.32. I cant find a place to get version 1.5 or 1.51. Im using SimpleDNS

Someone help me pleasee
    All network capable devices must have their own unique IP address. DHCP would never assign the same IP to two devices, so you must have manually configured one with a duped address.

Unhappy

thanks fukubei for the guide..

i got the software update message..when i tried to log to ps store.. btw my ps3 is 1.51

whats wrong with mine.. if its working with urs.. i dont have to replace any files?

Quote Originally Posted by passi View Post
    I am trying this now since the last 2 evenings.

My ps3 is a software version 1.51 with taiwanese region. I didnt see anything in here that showed me how to write the ps3-updatelist.txt file for the taiwan version. I tried:

but that keeps giving me an 80028EA6 Error. I couldnt find anything in the internet about taiwanese ps3s and im also not sure if it is possible to "convert" my taiwan ps3 to jap or us.

Any ideas from you guys?

Thanks and regards,

Passi
    Try this one, see if it works for you.

Sponsored Links

Page 51 of 84 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News