Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 46 of 84 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i can also confirm that using only the ps3.proxyserver.gui by CF3B5 works.

steps i used were:
    1) create a ps3-updatelist.txt and put this in exactly as you see it.

[Register or Login to view code]

save it somewhere you can find it.

2) go to my computer or somewhere with windows explorer browser and paste c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts in the address bar. a notepad should open up and at the bottom right under 127.0.0.1 localhost

i pasted

[Register or Login to view code]

save and exit.

3) go to the ps3.proxyserver.gui and go to proxy setting tab and for ip address enter the router ip of the computer that you are running the program with.

4) in replace files tab, click add, 1 line with 2 columns appears. on the left side put in "http://fus01.ps3.update.playstation.net/update/ps3/list/us/ps3-updatelist.txt"

and on the right side click the little dot and select the location of the edited ps3-updatelist.txt on your hard drive

5) go back to proxy setting and click the big start button.

6) now go to your ps3 and go to internet connection settings. you do not need to mess with settings UNLESS you connect differently than an automatic router assigned ip. head towards proxy settings and select use.

7) enter in the ip and port of the ps3.proxyserver.gui proxy setting that you entered in step 3.

8) test connection, log in to network.

firmware - 1.51 (usa)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    im happy that it works for you all.. but i have a 1.10 firmware version.. and the above does not work....

either i can just wait for a bit or upgrade..

can i even upgrade lets say to 1.50 instead of 1.54?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by guyver2077 View Post
    You can, but personally I wouldn't upgrade past 1.32. If you do though, you will have to Google for the 1.50 Update file as we don't host them here and don't allow any external links to them.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3News View Post
    You can, but personally I wouldn't upgrade past 1.32. If you do though, you will have to Google for the 1.50 Update file as we don't host them here and don't allow any external links to them.
    k thanks for that info.. may just wait it out... the ps3 structure it too similar to the psp so it has to be only a matter of time.

the only thing that may get me to upgrade is mk2 however and supposedly its coming soon...

crap

Quote Originally Posted by guyver2077 View Post
    im happy that it works for you all.. but i have a 1.10 firmware version.. and the above does not work....

either i can just wait for a bit or upgrade..

in these days of early hacking its the patient ones who prosper. all the people who couldnt wait to play online or cant wait to try the newest games have to upgrade and they will be on here in a few months crying that the iso loader dosent support there firmware upgrades. im sure like the psp once they get the iso loading down to a science they will then switch to cracking the firmware and well see some custom flashes for firmware like the psp. but till then be patient and if you have to buy some first release games to tide you ove then do so. i have found that playing with sack and ydl linux has passed the hours and been educational.

AND TO ALL THOSE READING FOR THE LAST TIME NO THE BYPASS OF FIRMWARE CHECK DOES NOT WORK WITH FIRMWARE BELOW 1.5

this is all fantastic news towards the hacking of $ony. but so much work in just playing games. not sure yet but if i can find steals on ebay for games i may just go in that direction.
    Last edited by boonflop; 03-04-2007 at 12:27 PM Reason: mispelling

do as you must this is why i said some have no patience. as with psp too you could have went out and bought umd games. but i was patient and now have downloaded iso`s of probably 100-150 games. you wont be able to buy that much stuff and if you can afford to by that much then yes i wouldnt wait either. no need to iso load if your rich and can afford to buy all the games.im not i have a wife and 3 kids to support so ill be waiting and downloading iso`s so when the ps3 is hacked ill be ready to load my iso`s.oh yeah and some homebrew apps are awsome and im sure witht the power of ps3 they will get even better.

Possible limitation with MLB 2K7

I am having no luck getting in to a game in MLB 2K7. I am able to get online, chat in lobbies, download roster updates. When I try to get in to a game, I get a "Game could not start" message. Another issue I see is when I get in to on-line FAQ, there are no entries.

Anyone else have this, or is it just me?

ImageVersion for Firware 1.10?

Does anybody has the imageversion for PS3UPDAT.PUP for firmware v 1.10 US?

For example, the imageversion for FW 1.54 is 00000deb and for FW 1.32 is 00000a1b

Txs

PS3 Square Button

hi,

i am a maldivian i have a usa ps3 and its firmware is 1.31. how do u get to play PAL ps2 games its say wrong region something

Sponsored Links

Page 46 of 84 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News