Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 23 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by fukubei View Post
    For you guys who tried the net license key in Simple DNS PLus and have now the program asking every time for valid serial at launch, you can do the following to reset your 14 day trial.

After that, DO NOT try any serial, they all don't work.
    however after 14 days you can use my trick again..

create a .txt file. inside, write this:

...CUT
    Fukubei
    Works indeed thanks! But You forgot the file header, the txt file have to be:

[Register or Login to view code]

Now the tool works again

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    how do you make a file header?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    my ps3 connection test all good but have nat type 2 i do have wired modem link to a wireless router and ps3 connect to internet wireless. i enabled nat option both modem and router i enabled dmz on router but it always gives me the nat type 2. WHY?

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by NDT View Post
    Works indeed thanks! But You forgot the file header, the txt file have to be:

[Register or Login to view code]

Now the tool works again
    Quote Originally Posted by cracrus View Post
    how do you make a file header?
    The bolded part is what he is referring to I believe...

Yes i was referring to the bolded part, the fact is that the tool worked after i used the reg file, but now after few mins it doesn't work again

I've asked numerous times in this thread for assistance and have described the problems I am having in detail. I've read over the thread many times trying to resolve this issue myself but i cannot. If someone could possibly take the time out to help me i'd appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Me too im with MaleBoricua. Seems that everybody has this thing working apart from us 2. Since so many people have it working you think that you would get one2one assistace from someone taking you through step by step and telling you were you are going wrong. Do you need to sign up to the playstation network before this will work?

Lightbulb

Your best bet if you can't get it going from the Forum is to come to iRC Chat (over 100 people LIVE online for help here!) for personal help. It's much easier to chat in real-time for trouble-shooting this way, but if you can't then the next best thing I can recommend is to spend 30 minutes making a Word doc (with pics, where necessary) with what you did step-by-step and then attach that here. This way, someone else can spot your mistake easier perhaps... good luck!

OK I will try to resolve my issues on IRC chat hopefully that will work. Ty PS3NEWS

Ya, I'm sure some aren't blacklisted... but of course we can't allow any posted here so Google is your friend in this case I guess (or perhaps IRC!)

Sponsored Links
Page 23 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News