Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    On a scale from 1 - 10 how difficult will this be? As a comparison, if installing YDL on the PS3 is say a 6, what would you rate this?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    nice man. can't wait for the tut. finally can browse the network. woo

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    My only concern is - how easy then - after performing this work - is it to update to an official sony firmware update?

If the System seems to think you have the latetst update already - how can you update to say 1.6 etc....

I'm sure all will be answered once the method is revealed - but that's my only question really....

Red Face

yep, i was there last night when the supposedly "anonymous" guy talked about this. it definitely includes some modification on update file.

but im not gonna do that and it might involve a possibility of bricking ur $600 ps3
    Last edited by itwong; 02-20-2007 at 02:14 AM

Quote Originally Posted by krwz View Post
    On a scale from 1 - 10 how difficult will this be? As a comparison, if installing YDL on the PS3 is say a 6, what would you rate this?
    CJPC said he'd rate it only a 2 at most... and no, you can't brick your PS3 doing it so don't worry HEHE!

Quote Originally Posted by mixxxer View Post
    My only concern is - how easy then - after performing this work - is it to update to an official sony firmware update?

If the System seems to think you have the latetst update already - how can you update to say 1.6 etc....

I'm sure all will be answered once the method is revealed - but that's my only question really....
    you can always update using a memory card.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3News View Post
    CJPC said he'd rate it only a 2 at most... and no, you can't brick your PS3 doing it so don't worry HEHE!
    cool, i was there last night and the guy said it requires some hexedit work and hopefully they can make it as simple as possible.

i wanna play some damn demos this is awesome.

I'm guessing this can also work hand in hand with the future loader? like if sony releases an update that stops the loader instead of being messed til it's patched we can just bypass it now huh

kick ass. My firmware's already up-to-date (I love my demos) but it's still very promising.

Sweet! This is awesome news! Can't wait for the tutorial! Good Job Guys!

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News