Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by GotNoUsername View Post
    Hi guys, Thx Brenza for the TuT. I had the problem the qa_flag_extra did work it didn't beep at all. I solved the problem by using the qa_flag from the rebug team. Would be great if Brenza could add this qa_flag as well as problem solution.

Thx
    i would but toggle_qa doesn't let you know if you just set the token or you resetted it!

Quote Originally Posted by amir 73 View Post
    My console does not accept any firmware except Rogero. Teach me how to run it?
    Try installing 3.55 dex for downgrade, then my cfw

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It looks like a dump made wrong when you start toggle_qa.pkg console freezes .. had to turn off the ... Brick did not happen, but in the end stuck to Sew CFW 3.55 DEX With Retail Patched CoreOS, can not install any pkg file, no please do not set even through rekoveri menu, program launching an error set game too.

Though of Sonya 1 run, multimedia is not working, hence no possibility perezalit dump, format the hard disk (from the first game Sonya is not as important, so do not make sense), in eventually turned into a media player console with Internet access, the firmware is not even a backup utility to restore the backed up data ... is there a way to "no surgery" correct the situation, you can use the flasher to replace dump (index maintained by the firmware)?

Sponsored Links

error 80029CCA

Sponsored Links
    Hi, Thanks for Brenza I want to install firmware 3.55 dex for downgrade XMB I am faced with the error 80029CCA.

Check will do more than just fun recovery. I'm Grateful for your help

can you make video tutorial, i can't understand.. please make video tutorial

Hello,

I followed the tutorial using latest multiman cex (should have used older version ?) everything went fine but when I ran qa_flag (tried several times) it never beeped : just kept coming back to xmb.

Now it is not bricked and start to xmb without problem but I don't know if it's qa_flagged or not and what I should do next.

Should I finish the tutorial and install original 3.55 cex (but maybe brick with qa flag) or going back to custom dex firmware (but maybe brick too ?) because as it is now I can't install custom pkg.

thanks for your help
    Last edited by keepah; 11-22-2012 at 09:22 PM

Hi, Did you do the steps because I was QA flag and without problems back to firmware 3.55.

Now you need to install Custom firmware install package options you have.

forget my previous message I just installed 3.55 ofw cex and it didn't brick I'm really happy thanks for the tutorial !

maybe it didn't brick because I never installed firmware newer than 3.55 when i was on cex and before turning it to dex

now back on cex!

Quote Originally Posted by jos View Post
    It looks like a dump made wrong when you start toggle_qa.pkg console freezes .. had to turn off the ... Brick did not happen, but in the end stuck to Sew CFW 3.55 DEX With Retail Patched CoreOS, can not install any pkg file, no please do not set even through rekoveri menu, program launching an error set game too.

Though of Sonya 1 run, multimedia is not working, hence no possibility perezalit dump, format the hard disk (from the first game Sonya is not as important, so do not make sense), in eventually turned into a media player console with Internet access, the firmware is not even a backup utility to restore the backed up data ... is there a way to "no surgery" correct the situation, you can use the flasher to replace dump (index maintained by the firmware)?
    Did you try to eject the BD disc before installing the 3.55 OFW from recovery menu? If yes just change usb key

Quote Originally Posted by keepah View Post
    forget my previous message I just installed 3.55 ofw cex and it didn't brick I'm really happy thanks for the tutorial !

maybe it didn't brick because I never installed firmware newer than 3.55 when i was on cex and before turning it to dex

now back on cex!
    qa_extra seems to have some problem It often freeze but it always do it's job

Confused video tutorial

any body make video tutorial pls

error 80029CCA !!

Hi Brenza God can help you. Dex is the console I will not accept any firmware! No firmware! Error 80029CCA shows. What can I do to install your firmware?

Grateful

Sponsored Links
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News