Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

It's a USB external drive with a plug in power adapter (Seagate 1TB Expansion External Drive). Don't know if it's USB 3 or not.

If it has a Blue cable is one indication of being USB 3..

But that drive should be ok. Like I said some games just work better on Internal than external

Maybe just keep trying other games to see if you still have issues.

I've changed everything else on the system except the external drive & the esata station, so the problem is one of the two. But the games are working once I put them on the internal drive, so it has to be the external drive thats the problem.

REBUG 4.30.1 STANDARD will not install over Rogero 4.31 on my system, I put it on my flash drive to install on my ps3, & it just asks for to install 4.30 or later and press start and select at the same time. What am I doing wrong?

They can be installed over each other if your using Rogero 4.30 v2.05

When it says that then just press START + SELECT on the controller

Can anybody plz tell me what is cex and dex?? What is the difference between them ?

I think I figured it out, I had to rename it, but so far Rogero 4.30 2.05 seems to be working. My USB external HD is bad, so I copy the games to my esata HD (internal) and they play ok so far.Thanks for your help.

Thanked and will try!

Quote Originally Posted by gsr325 View Post
    It's a USB external drive with a plug in power adapter (Seagate 1TB Expansion External Drive). Don't know if it's USB 3 or not.
    I just realized that there are a lot of new drives with advanced AAM/APM settings that cannot be altered on drives that are sold as external by some manufacturers.

These drives will go into sleep mode and there is nothing one can do. Sometimes is better to use an external hdd case and a OEM harddrive in it to use it as a properly keep-awake external harddrive.

This could be your issue.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast