Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hello, my games keep freezing on my e3 flashed ps3 & when i restart the system either i get a message saying that i have to check to see if the files are corrupted or the esata station won't show the red light. I've bought new esata cables, as well as a new hard drive, but i'm still having the same problem, could the problem be the esata station?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have not heard of it being bad itself . Usually just cable connections. Have you tried Option 3 in Recovery?

You are using DEX so mounting games from USB could be issue as well.

I personally wouldn't even use DEX anymore and just use Rogero 4.30 or Rebug latest.
    Last edited by windrider42; 02-01-2013 at 03:48 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have tried every option in Recovery. how do i install Rebug on my system with Rogero 4.31 already installed on it?

REBUG 4.30.1 STANDARD can be installed directly over Rogero 4.30 as both Rebug/Roger CFWs have the same spkg patches

i'll try rebug but should i install Toggle QA first? or maybe the'yll run if i install them on the internal drive?

Toggle QA doesn't work on 4.30 CFW and there is no need for it now that your already on 4.30

Being that I have an flashed system, can I change the firmware to one of my choosing if I'm having problems with Rebug? But so far one of the games that I had problems with seems to be working fine now that I installed it to my internal drive, but I'd still like to know if I can change my firmware to one that I'm comfortable with?

If its a 4.30 CFW then yes as I said above you can install it directly over another 4.30 even with a flashed system. Or when updates to these firmwares come out you can upgrade it as well.

So far the games seem to run with no freezing or corruption errors when I copy them to the internal drive & unplug the external drive from the system when I play. Could the issue be the USB ports?

Could be or maybe its just the USB drive. What brand of USB external drive are you using? USB 3? Powered by its own Plug in adapter (wall adapter)

I know a couple games I had played better on Internal than external as well. So it may be that is the only issue as well.

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News