Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks, sorry for the long time for a reply, but I believe that the problem is the esata station, because now that I put my games onto the external hd, when I play them sometimes they freeze during gameplay, but when I unplug the power from the esata station & plug it back in, the game resumes as if nothing happened.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I converted my NAND ps3 to DEX a long time ago. Now I am trying to convert back to CEX. I don't have original flash but I think I was able to dump my eid root key and my nand flash after downgrading to 3.41 DEX. Now when i use PS3Tools 4.0 Cex >> Dex it says: Wrong format of EID key file: 16777216 byes (16MB) expected, but 251396096 found!

I don't know how to get around this. I've searched and searched and I see other people have the same problem but I don't see a solution. I don't know what to do. I'm totally lost.

I just want to be able to save my backups and play them internally. I've been out of the scene a long time and I don't know what I should do anymore thats why I'm trying to go back to CEX because it seems like that's the best setup.

Please let me know what I should do...

Thanks

Steve

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Use c2d_V2 to convert DEX Flash to CEX flash - http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-gu...tml#post431388

Thanks for this post. It's been very helpful. I tried searching and was unable to find an answer so I wanted to ask here:

In the reverting steps, you mentioned you need to be on 3.55 OFW, not 3.55 downgrade. I've used 3.55 downgrade to downgrade from 4.21 DEX, but am unable to get the 3.55 OFW to install after that? Am I doing something wrong or is 3.55 downgrade ok for installing the CEX flash back.

Thanks in advance,
    Snoopy484

All you need is eid_root_key to go back to CEX.

You can obtain them at 3.55 CEX or semi cex.

Use FSM (any method) to install 3.55 rogero CFW (latest is better) from 3.55 DEX if your on DEX and lost ur eid root key.

Then run eEID_RKDumper.pkg (Mirror: dropbox.com/s/0q1eiym10xomphh/eEID_RKDumper.pkg[/url] (don't attach any storage media at USB)

Then grab ur eid_root_key at hdd0/tmp

Install rebug 4.31 D-REX

Dump your nor/nand flash via rebug toolbox

Convert ur DEX flash to cex

Then convert to cex using rebug toolbox, make sure qa_flag enabled.
    Last edited by yayes; 07-21-2013 at 01:56 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

gracias

I was seeking this tuto !

thx man

great tutorial, thanks

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News