Sponsored Links
    does this really work?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Not too sure mate sorry

A.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi can someone explain to me where i can get 1m sound meter i dont know what it is it looks like a cable frago used on the psu connector but i dont have clue where to get it from can anyone recommend me a shop? Great mod by the way frago!

Why there isn't single anybody who mod their PS3 in here informing the temperature difference between before and after the modification??
    I think the temperature difference value is important information to decide which modifications that worth the efforts and the risks.

Has anybody seen a case mod on here that is a little less obtrusive; maybe drilling holes in the cover or adding a PC fan... that they can recommend? Thanks (newbie... OUT!).

My friend if you read this post from the beginning you will see that i have answer your question,without this mod the ps3 run at 52gpu 56cpu at xmb at 2level of fan speed and with this mod 49gpu 51 cpu at 1level of fan speed, the cpu is much cooler because the power sypply is above the cpu without this mod.

Quote Originally Posted by stimpco View Post
    Has anybody seen a case mod on here that is a little less obtrusive; maybe drilling holes in the cover or adding a PC fan... that they can recommend? Thanks (newbie... OUT!).
    My friend i have done this guide and the results were not good cause at low speed of the fan was great and much cooler but when the ps3 were getting hot and the fan went much more speed up it were noise and faulty cause the ps3 case is design to suck air from the front holes to make the heatsink and the motherboard cool and when i did the holes on the back the ps3 was lost it presure and the air flow went all wrong and hot, i hope you understand me.
    Last edited by Frago; 05-09-2012 at 06:54 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Doesn't Endless Electronics' X Flow modification accomplish this with good results?

is there a way that we can the fan run faster like jtag 360?

i have oder this one to test it: viewitem.eim.ebay.gr/PS3-FAT-Cooling-Fan-Mod--Easy-Plug-Avoid-Broken-YLOD--/150634721502/item

really looking forward to your review of this... was thinking about coolmodding my ps3 since summer is arriving... might be able save some risk if this does as promised

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast