Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The laser is broken, and good luck with the guides you're making, I'm looking forward for them.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    please rep+ me when i am done with them.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If they're good, I'll rep you.

Guys here is one new image and one new video with my last updates in this mod.this mod i think is the best that ever i made for my 60gb ps3 and i think the best ever for make the ps3 run smooth quite and cool AND I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU GUYS ONE MORE VERY IMPORTAN TIP!!!

PUT ON UR 60GB PS3 A FAN FROM 40GB OR 80GB FAN!!!everybody thinks that the 60gb fan is better because have more wings but itsnot true,40gb-80gb fan have 15 and 60gb 19 wings but on the 40GB-80GB FAN HAVE ALMOST TWICE BIGGER WINGS!!!

AND IT SUCKS MORE AIR AND MAKE THE PS3 TO BECOME COOL AT LOWER SPEEDS AND ITS QUITER,TRUST ME I MADE SEVERAL TEST, TRY IT AND U WILL SEE HAVE TRUST TO ME LIKE YOU TRUSTED ME ON THIS MOD AND YOU SAW THAT I WAS RIGHT TO PUT THE POWER SUPPLY OUT SO see my new photo and video and i will upload a new one on a few days and try the fan from 40gb-80gb consoles, i have on my 60gb a fan from 80gb.

Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

DSC00362.JPG  
    Last edited by Frago; 09-05-2011 at 08:48 AM

Thanks for the tip man +Rep, It's also a good idea to buy a separate external fan to cool your PS3 from the outside. They're only like 10-15 dollars.

I've fixed up the video.

Hope this comes in handy for someone.

If you want this added to the front page just ask the boss.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 09-05-2011 at 08:59 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

NOOO,why no because if you make holes on ur ps3 on the back you will lose presure and the air from the fron of ur ps3 will not work to make the ps3 coller from the front and then the motherbord will become hot because the people on sony make the ps3 work like that believe i try and this method to look at here:

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-gu...de-110427.html

no its without my images i don't know why but it didn't work good after several test and i want to delete this guiode because its not good the, TO MAKE IT MORE CLEAR.

I'm talking about a separate fan which sticks on the PS3 next to the vents to cool it down.

(Here is a picture of what I'm talking about)

Anyways it's getting kind of late here so I'm going to go and take a nap, Good night from Australia.

ps3mod.png  

guys if you make holes on the back of your ps3 will make it run more hot cause the fan of the ps3 make 4 things to cool, 1 motherboard on the front, power supply above motherboard and at the end cpu and gpu so that means that if you make holes on the back the ps3 will loose pressure from the back and it will suck air only from the back and not from the front and then the motherboard and power power supply that are on the front will be hot very fast and yld soon.

maybe the cpu and gpu will not become hot fast but the other entire system will be, its not only cpu and gpu so if you have made holes on your ps3 fill them with silicone.

and this make very bad on ur ps3 cause look at the pic, from A spot the ps3 sucks cool air AND FROM THE B SPOT THE PS3 PUT OUT HOT AIR SO WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU CLOSE THE B SPOT? THE HOT AIR WILL BE INSIDE THE SYSTEM AND THEN AGAIN YLD SOON CAUSE THE SYSTEM WILL BACOME FAST HOT.

ps3.jpg  

That's contrary to everything I've read. There is an excellent guide on the official PS forums by LogicalDolphin [Register or Login to view links].

I recommend you go there right away before you are disappointed. I have applied these 3 fixes to my beloved 60GB, and using an IR gun I can tell you there are large cooling improvements, as well as lower operating volumes.

BTW, I am about to 1up this entire thread and put my PS3 in a mini fridge.
    Last edited by moja; 09-05-2011 at 01:52 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast