Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sure we can not since we does not have a private keys for 3.60+ and without it we can not sign any *.self to make it run as legal executable so to make downgrade work we must find this keys or try to find another exploit/way to run the fake signed one.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    how does it work?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Abkarino View Post
    sure we can not since we does not have a private keys for 3.60+ and without it we can not sign any *.self to make it run as legal executable so to make downgrade work we must find this keys or try to find another exploit/way to run the fake signed one.
    I guessed it... 3.55 run our faked signed package well but 3.56 to upper still nothing happen.... we will see.

mushy409 I have refurbished SEM-001 on 4.11, flowrebuilder decided 47blocks modified, i reflashed them but the console works for 8sec then power off, where is the problem?

Banned User
    I have the same problem from the same board and chip its SAMSUNG K9F1G08U0B-PIB0

I have 2 dead consoles with the same problem, i hope that some one figure it out. Even written the original dump not work. Also tried it with Infectus, Progskeet, and professional programmer from elnec (Elnec BeeProg Plus).

Please help with this problem. On the console SEM-001 - I read both Nands (read many times in many ways (progskeet, beeprog and etc - the dumps is working). I just writes them back into the PS3 (after erase) - everything works.

But Flowrebuilder writes that nand0 had 6 badblock and cannot extract files (but create unified dump) After patch and split and write on ps3 - YLOD. Write back original nands (with 6 badblock on flowrebuilder) all ok - ps3 turns on ok.

How i can downgrade this ps3? Maybe remap or patch manually via HxD and etc.. Big Thanks!

Banned User
    I have the same problem also, i'm using Elnec BeeProg+ programmer so please could you tell me settings that you had used to have a good dump and to write this dump back to your console? in both time when you dumped/write the original image and when dumping/writing the moded image?

I had used Beeprog to program cok-001 consoles and it work like a charm but with SEM-001 board i always have the same problem, maybe its bad settings?

Same problem good dump but flowrebuilder can't extract 5 bad block in nand 0 1 bad block in nand1.

could anyone help me fix my dual nand bad blocks ?

flash0 --> [Register or Login to view links]
    flash1 --> [Register or Login to view links]

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by pasquyx; 09-16-2012 at 01:32 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Nand bad block

Can you or anyone here help me?... I have 15 bad blocks... I've tried to fix many times, but nothing works... Thank you

Banned User
    This is my friend Kado but he is not online for a long time when i see him again i'll ask him to login and see your post.

Sponsored Links
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News