Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 392



  1. #81
    Registered User TehReaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    dude if you ask me i think we have the wrong file... that home beta file is to small to be the whole beta. seriously... 190 mb? i think thats just a download for your apartment.. but thats just my opinion.

  2. #82
    Registered User rda990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ***I HAVE SEEN SOMEONE*** idk if he is a real beta tester or he did it my way but his name is keyrat

  3. #83
    Forum Moderator PS3 News's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    27,930
    Sponsored Links

    Arrow

    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by blackhwk1214 View Post
    Does PS3NEWS have an IRC Channel?
    It's IRC EFNet #PS3News for the Staff and public, but none of the people in there are messing with this stuff. The PS3 Devs have their own channel, but until CJPC comes around I don't know if any of them have looked into this yet.

  4. #84
    Registered User blackhwk1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    9

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by rda990 View Post
    ***I HAVE SEEN SOMEONE*** idk if he is a real beta tester or he did it my way but his name is keyrat
    according to this, he is a beta tester [Register or Login to view links]

  5. #85
    Registered User rda990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by PattyBoy31 View Post
    true, maybe he was a beta tester but never got the message, or by fluke was listed as a beta tester, the odds arent that slim considering it seems hes the only one with success so far

    edit: and why was his version 0.83 in the vid, everyones saying its v1.0

    come on, either tell us how, or come clean
    i think they put me as a beta tester honestly (never saw the message) but then again i didnt have a PS3 back in the CLOSED beta days and yes i know.. i think its like that about the 0.83 and v1.0 i got the same thing.

  6. #86
    Forum Moderator PS3 News's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    27,930

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by rda990 View Post
    i think they put me as a beta tester honestly (never saw the message) but then again i didnt have a PS3 back in the CLOSED beta days and yes i know.. i think its like that about the 0.83 and v1.0 i got the same thing.
    Is there a way to verify via Sony if you actually are/aren't a BETA tester (whether they let you know or not, what your 'status' is on their end)?

  7. #87
    Registered User carroll7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2
    i say congrats hes showed us proof, and hes the lucky on that got in.. enjoy it mate!

  8. #88
    Registered User blackhwk1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3News View Post
    Is there a way to verify via Sony if you actually are/aren't a BETA tester (whether they let you know or not, what your 'status' is on their end)?
    I think so because if you go here [Register or Login to view links]
    then it tells you under the name that he is a beta tester.

    Check his playstation account...

  9. #89
    Registered User rda990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by blackhwk1214 View Post
    according to this, he is a beta tester [Register or Login to view links]
    k lol thx man i was about to try that, and if you guys search my name there im not a beta tester.

  10. #90
    Registered User blackhwk1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    9
    did you use the smaller version (i think 192 mb) or a different larger home beta?

 

Sponsored Links
Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News