Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PS3News View Post
    I fixed the video link and will add it to the main page... we don't allow embed in the Forums, which is why it was messed up.
    o haha yeah i was about to fix it but you beat me to it theres another video (second part and will post the link when uploaded.

Quote Originally Posted by TehReaper View Post
    has anybody else look at his profile he has another home vid.. called ps3 home posted a month ago?... hmmm
    Yea... i saw that. coincidence? But this looks real though, he has done everything we have asked him to.

Tell us everything!!!

i found out how to get that home icon under the game section but when i click that it says "copyright protect information invalid. (80029513)" ... so i figure i would try home now that i have that icon.. but it still does not work for me?? i dont know what to do... he needs to explain how he did it.

Registered User wicked insanity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KoRn KidM90 View Post
    i found out how to get that home icon under the game section but when i click that it says "copyright protect information invalid. (80029513)" ... so i figure i would try home now that i have that icon.. but it still does not work for me?? i dont know what to do... he needs to explain how he did it.
    How did you get the game icon file to be there??

has anyone thought that he might have been a HOME Beta tester already but just not realised it?? Its a possibility although a slim one I'll admit.

Quote Originally Posted by TehReaper View Post
    has anybody else look at his profile he has another home vid.. called ps3 home posted a month ago?... hmmm
    hmm... if you knew anything, you would know people tried getting home throught that same proxy, but everyone would get a Copyright error so that was a video...

Quote Originally Posted by wicked insanity View Post
    has anyone thought that he might have been a HOME Beta tester already but just not realised it?? Its a possibility although a slim one I'll admit.
    true, maybe he was a beta tester but never got the message, or by fluke was listed as a beta tester, the odds arent that slim considering it seems hes the only one with success so far

edit: and why was his version 0.83 in the vid, everyones saying its v1.0

come on, either tell us how, or come clean

Quote Originally Posted by wicked insanity View Post
    How did you get the game icon file to be there??
    i got the home store link from the "THE ALL NEW PS3 Store Links Thread" :

http://zeus.dl.playstation.net/cdn/E...084&country=us

then i used the folding@home method that was explained on that thread... and it installed it... but i still get that error like i said before and i cant get home to work still.

When you select the game and go triangle then infomation it is version 1.0. But in game it shows 0.83 on mine too i think thats just how it is.

I installed Home Beta today too and couldn't connect to the servers... Does PS3NEWS have an IRC Channel? What did rda990 do differently?

Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast