Sponsored Links
    Try this I just found something: [Register or Login to view links]

it gives a forbidden when you use https instead of http

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by wormhole View Post
    Try this I just found something: [Register or Login to view links]

it gives a forbidden when you use https instead of http
    I've blocked both that and the v04.cdn.update.playstation.org address directly from my router and Home still sees that there's an update.

We need someone who knows how to use Wireshark to capture everything. I did it the night this was first found, but don't feel like doing it again. (Too much data to sort through, plus i'm no expert.) If the update URL is encrypted, I guess we can kiss this goodbye.

In the end, if we can skip the update and use the savegame we might be able to get in. (Or we can just wait it out, can't be too much longer now)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayoda View Post
    Thats the ftp server for home beta login with ur psn ID if your a beta taster thats is where u gain access to the server.
    no, is not server for home. i start GT5 prologue and log (i have 3 new video on gt-tv):

[10/04/2008 22.11.35] gt5prologue.ps3.online.uk.gran-turismo.com:443
    [10/04/2008 22.11.17] gt5prologue.ps3.online.uk.gran-turismo.com:443
    [10/04/2008 22.10.54] gt5prologue.ps3.online.uk.gran-turismo.com:443
    [10/04/2008 22.10.21] gt5prologue.ps3.online.uk.gran-turismo.com:443
    [10/04/2008 22.09.33] gt5prologue.ps3.online.uk.gran-turismo.com:443
    [10/04/2008 22.09.16] a0.ww.np.dl.playstation.net:443
    [10/04/2008 22.09.10] [Register or Login to view links]

so it not only home related.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok I will be posting "in-home" logs soon, and maybe full download and update logs.

Quote Originally Posted by alexg13 View Post
    Ok I will be posting "in-home" logs soon, and maybe full download and update logs.
    Thanks Alex, this sounds promising. Will give me a lot more to work with!

I will probably get the connection logs tonight sometime and probably download and update logs tomorrow.

One problem is you're going to have to find a way to bypass the user permissions because all of the new beta testers have problems with connecting because Sony haven't allowed them yet.

Ok guys, home is requesting a transaction with sonys ftp server.. a ftp routing system could be setup on a local network. If we can get the home client to think it actually was successful in connecting to the ftp we then can log what files it is requesting and go from there.

Theres only one problem with that alex ur savedata comes out as corrupted i couldn't copy it on to my PS3.

Alex if you could attach ur savedata i'm sure that the files shoudn't get corrupted because i think it had something to do with how you uploaded them.
    Last edited by PS3 News; 04-10-2008 at 07:41 PM Reason: Users need to ATTACH files, no mail/P2P stuff here sorry.

Okay I am about to connect into Home for the logs now. Oh and wait it's crashed and now I can see all of the .cpp files...

Ok I now know what the problem is, With the PS3 Proxy open, it crashes Home which causes it to show me a debug report from some .cpp files and what directory it's coming from on the hdd.

Yea, Even using a different PS3 Proxy, It allows me to connect and all it shows it one url which has already been posted, Looks like we need an alternative.
    Last edited by alexg13; 04-10-2008 at 07:50 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by alexg13 View Post
    Okay I am about to connect into Home for the logs now.

Oh and wait it's crashed and now I can see all of the .cpp files...

Ok I now know what the problem is, With the PS3 Proxy open, it crashes Home which causes it to show me a debug report from some .cpp files and what directory it's coming from on the hdd.

Yea, Even using a different PS3 Proxy, It allows me to connect and all it shows it one url which has already been posted, Looks like we need an alternative.
    You need to use WireShark in addition to ICS.

Maybe the data.xml another file we have to reconfigure to trick it into letting us into the servers?

[Register or Login to view links]

Aside from the archives, the SELF and other interesting files, the real interesting one that seems important at the moment is the: [Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links

Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast