Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by alexg13 View Post
    I'm Alex and I think I can help you guys out.
    do you start home from game titles or from under the playstation network bit?

Alex... I've done everything according to what has been shown....It still says the file is 1KB and it gives me an error messege once I try to install it. I've done everything I could. I fixed EVERYTHING and the thing STILL doesn't work. What is going on bro?

I don't know, I am an Actual Home Beta tester so I am approved.

I think the latest update screwed it up for you, But if anyone can find a way of me viewing my PS3 files so I can copy the game.

I think the latest update screwed it up for you, But if anyone can find a way of me viewing my PS3 files so I can copy the game.
    Well if you use the PS3 proxy and then go to what u have downloaded on the ps3 and redownload home, the link should come up in th ePS3 proxy program. (pages 1 and 2 of this thread)

that would be awesome... how about ... remove the hdd of your ps3 and connect it with your pc? not elegant but it should wowrk ^^

Thats an awesome idea, but its a laptop hard drive in the PS3 not a PC (3.5") one

hey alex we need u to do something.. just install PS3 proxy server and delete u r home beta and download it again and when u do that the link from which u r are downloading will be logged in proxy server so if u could provide us that link it would be awesome!!

Wasup Alex you see when you go to Save Data Utility.

There should be a File for home there how big is your file size of the Home file in the Save Data Utility? because the File size we have is 63 KB.

If you copy that savedata on to a USB key that might help.

Yea I am one step ahead of you there I have it allready on my usb stick, but the Home you are downloading is 200mb but the Home I have is 746mb.

http://www.revotech.org/PS3/

Reovtech is my website so it should be easy download, Just go through the directories.

Quote Originally Posted by flooi View Post
    that would be awesome... how about ... remove the hdd of your ps3 and connect it with your pc? no elegant but it should wowrk ^^
    it won't anyway the ps3 hdd is partition into a different format so it won't be read by computers

Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast