Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Could you tell if some of the touted features of home are in place? like playing music from your hard drive in your "home"?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by ebel View Post
    i am getting A server error has occurred. (HTTP Status Code: 404)

what does that mean?
    The 404 or Not Found error message is a HTTP standard response code indicating that the client was able to communicate with the server but either the server could not find what was requested, or it was configured not to fulfill the request and not reveal the reason why. 404 errors should not be confused with "server not found" or similar errors, in which a connection to the destination server cannot be made at all.

Or.

The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address. This status code is commonly used when the server does not wish to reveal exactly why the request has been refused, or when no other response is applicable.
    Last edited by Starlight; 04-10-2008 at 06:44 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    so did i do something wrong when i put the information in the PS3 proxy server?

That is a pssibility but i am not sure on that.. sorry i don't have any extra info on this as i do not own a ps3 yet.. which is kinda a downer.

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by ebel View Post
    i am getting A server error has occurred. (HTTP Status Code: 404)

what does that mean?
    This what i did to over right That code. That Error only happens when you use the Location of the pkg 225mb file. Now in the PS3 ProxyServer.GUI you want to go to Replace Files

Click on the Add button

in the Left box you want put the Location of pkg File:

http://pkg.ww.home.playstation.net/h...00000001-E.pkg (You can find the Link back on the fist Page.)

Then the right box you want to put the 225mb file init which you have on your computer which will be called:

8rOlW6hn1wLS7Hxt6sIeTEEEHKbxdsxWGIsJE4cKgWjsBYWURH adYmhCrkUk5heutLIw7kJUvWD8gCUDumQfgqBUfTEPFAJy2afW w.pkg

If you do this remember to add the 2 xml files to.

Now if want the Home icon that appears in the Games area the best to do that is download the Home file do ing it the F@H method if you need help with that you can find the link that will tell you how to do F@H method on Page 7 or 8 i hope this helps any one who gets the Error that was started ON THIS post.

If you do it the way i said that will just install the 225mb pkg that puts the Home icon in to Games area on the XMB.. which is the same thing that happens when you do the F@H method if u wanna get the Home icon under the PSN Network sign you still need to install the 192mb pkg.

Hey Guys.

I'm Alex and I think I can help you guys out. I am that guy who leaked some of the first footage of the Home Beta....

I still have the Home beta working and all, So if I can be of any help just ask because I am not sure if you may need a Beta tester to crack this one although some of you have succeeded.

One other thing, The video that was shown by a member has Home at the size of just under 200mb, My Home beta is 742mb and thats after updates so... You may be missing something here.

Well, i've got this method working, through the F@H system, have HomeBeta under my Playstation Network icon, and it boots up fine until it asks me if I want to download the update. I think that's about as far as this has gotten about now, isn't it?

I don't know, It's not me who's trying it but if I can contribute to anything then I will, But the update made no changes to Home itself so it must be to stop you guys.

That Post that i put up to do with the error code only puts The Home icon under Games.. it doesn't install it under PSN Network you might install the 192MB pkg which will go under PSN Network icon.

Quote Originally Posted by alexg13 View Post
    Hey Guys.

I'm Alex and I think I can help you guys out. I am that guy who leaked some of the first footage of the Home Beta....

I still have the Home beta working and all, So if I can be of any help just ask because I am not sure if you may need a Beta tester to crack this one although some of you have succeeded.

One other thing, The video that was shown by a member has Home at the size of just under 200mb, My Home beta is 742mb and thats after updates so... You may be missing something here.
    Alex is there any way you could Post and upload the file that is 742mb so we could download that file cause i think with that file you just added the last peace to the puzzle lol

Then all we would have do is change the PSN ID to who ever would be useing it all would there be any point that just a thought?
    Last edited by Kayoda; 04-10-2008 at 08:47 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

So how can I transfer the game files to my pc or USB?

Sponsored Links

Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast