Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes, you leave your ps3 ip address the same, you need to know the ip adress of your pc and put that in the ps3 proxy program instead of 0.0.0.0 (sorry for the english)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Arlight i got it installed and working... First You have to download these files:

[Register or Login to view links]

When finished with the downloading edit these files with notepad ...
    Just replace the off with on eg:
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <products>
    <product code="j1" xmb="on" />
    <product code="uc2" xmb="on" />
    <product code="cel" xmb="on" />
    <product code="kr2" xmb="on" />
    <product code="cek" xmb="on" />
    <product code="mx2" xmb="on" />
    <product code="au3" xmb="on" />
    <product code="e12" xmb="on" />
    <product code="tw1" xmb="on" />
    <product code="ru3" xmb="on" />
    <product code="cn9" xmb="on" />
    <product code="hk5" xmb="on" />
    </products>
    Just copy paste that and well the other one is long so you have to do it yourself. when done with this ..... just overwrite your downloaded xml so that your title remains the same (Put it in your desktop so it would be easier )

Download this on your desktop and keep it there. Now you have to download and install PS3 Proxy Server.

After installing put your ip address in the ip address bar.. (to check your ip just go to the network connection file and double click the connection you are using (wireless or LAN) and then go to the support be)

After inputting your ip address check the ps3mode thing then go to the Replace Files tab and click on the add button 3 times so you have 3 lines. On each line there is 2 boxes. Put the original link for each file in the left box, and put the link to the file on your computer in the right side box
    go back to the first tab and press start

- Turn on your PS3
    - Go to settings then down to network settings
    - Go to Internet Connection Settings, pick yes when asked if you want to continue
    - Pick if you are wired or wireless, press right
    - Pick custom Address Settings, press right
    - Auto-Detect the operation mode of the network device, press right
    - Auto detect Ip Address Setting press right
    - Pick auto MTU, press right
    - Pick Proxy Use, press right
    - Enter the your computers ip address (the one you entered in Ps3 proxy server leave the port at 8080 Press Right
    - Pick UpNp enabled (doesn't matter much)
    - Confirm settings
    - Test the connection if its working then you got it right... restart your ps3 and then there will be Playstation Home icon in your XMB!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links

i uploaded the video.. sorry about the music.. there was background noise so i had to edit the video...

So does this actually work.. or? Is it just an install but doesnt work..

Yes it works You just can't connect yet to the servers

I find it quite promising that in the details it is version 1.0, which is the version of a game which is the final release, hence why patches are 1.1, 1.2 etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragnet View Post
    Yes it works You just can't connect yet to the servers

I find it quite promising that in the details it is version 1.0 , which is the version of a game which is the final release, hence why patches are 1.1, 1.2 etc.
    So when it finally comes out, we'll have an original version that will work?

Quote Originally Posted by Lister87 View Post
    So when it finally comes out, we'll have an original version that will work?
    We should get this exact version (1.0 and built into the XMB) but the servers will be *unlocked* if you will, allowing everyone to log in, not just beta testers.

This seems like a nice breakthrough.. too bad you can't get in the servers tho. Anyone figure out if this is the CLOSED beta or the soon to be released OPEN beta?

I have a problem and I don't know what to do. I did all the things that PS3 Proxy needs(putting my ip address), did the same on the PS3 but it keeps telling me "An error occurred. You have been signed out of Playstation Network. I checked Internet Connection Status and, that is the weird part, it shows a different ip address from which it was on my PC

For example -these aren't real IP addresses of course- my PC shows 132.456.2.4 and my PS3 shows132.456.2.2

What do I need to do? Please help me

Guys, this is for the Private or for the Public BETA?

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast