Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by rda990 View Post
    did anyone find the new update .pkg link?
    If the 224MB one is it, then here it is: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/post250-226508.html

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by badmilk69 View Post
    Thanxs, learning a lot with all this info, im not updating and i cant enter home, i think even if i could enter the whole enviroment would be empty cause im not a beta tester, MGS4: Online Beta anyone? hehehe.
    I'm a MGO beta tester because i have a beta key to download the beta ^^

Why this question ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    one thought is that the reason you cant launch home is that you the rights as the owner field is blank.. what if you could capture the update and when you proxy it to the ps3 spoof it to fill the owner field? just a thought

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is what they did... they had the V1.0 or something like probably a HOME release sometimes next week or month, but since we all got to it first, SONY made what's called a (downgrade) to the HOME software to go back to 0.8 or something like that.. what we need is a home saved file.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Surenix View Post
    what we need is a home saved file.
    The guy who had it working (rda990) posted his last night, right here:

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/post237-226466.html

Quote Originally Posted by Hackmysack View Post
    one thought is that the reason you cant launch home is that you the rights as the owner field is blank.. what if you could capture the update and when you proxy it to the ps3 spoof it to fill the owner field? just a thought
    as I stated last night!!!!! it has no owner read the error code. it needs a PSN ID, Sony gave us the file "No Key to open it"

Quote Originally Posted by jpeg View Post
    save file does nothing, just stops it from saying "no saved data found" when you access home (without the update). also the save cant be edited in a hex editor and we cant even see whats in it. =[
    #1 save file does nothing, just stops it from saying "no saved data found"
    #2 and we cant even see whats in it

...Nicly put the save data does more, "RDA990" but unfortunately we all received it to late to find out is true value. If we found a way to assign the install a PSN ID @ install. We would be moving forwards.
    Last edited by nighdriss; 04-09-2008 at 07:30 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Well... My HOME Install is 1KB... and then i get an error messege not allowing me to install. I still don't know if I'm doing this right... The whole PS3 Proxy thing with the 3 lines/2 boxes. Please someone help!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKingpin View Post
    Well... My HOME Install is 1KB... and then i get an error messege not allowing me to install. I still don't know if I'm doing this right... The whole PS3 Proxy thing with the 3 lines/2 boxes. Please someone help!
    you click add once so 1 line appears, in the left box you put the url for the file with the http://

and in the right box you put the location of the edited file (the edited .xml file you set all the no's to yes ) e.g. mines c:/users/ash/downloads/home/country-select.xml and then you click add again at the top and you will see another line under it do the same again but with the url for product-select.xml on the left and the location of the edited file on your pc on the right also click add again

after that and do the url for the pkg file and the location on your hard drive again e.g.

c:/users/ash/downloads/home/EP9000-NPIA00005_00-HOME000000000001-E.pkg

Hi guys,

I followed a a little late and wasn't able to get through. I'm over it. The problem now is that I cant sign in to the PSN if I don't have the Proxy program on. If someone could help that would be appreciated.

yes, go to your network settings and turn the proxy off.

edit: ps3's network settings, choose wired, and next next next till you have the option of proxy, select do not use.

enjoy!

Sponsored Links

Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast