Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    it's simple...In the xml file you need to input your psn ID...

Without that... Home is not able to insert the rights for the users.

Sponsored Links

" An error has occurred - 80032013"

Sponsored Links
    I was getting this error, I checked over the edited files and found I had made a few errors changing from "off" to "on", fixed them and then it installed ok instead of " An error has occurred - 80032013".

Hope this helps.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I was playing with: ps3-updatelist.txt
    product-select.xml
    country-select.xml

And my error went from (Network error - You do not have access to these servers.) to (Network error - you lost the connection to the server error D5027.)

and when i turned the proxy off home beta started to update and now the home beta icon is gone under Playstation network.

And there is another home icon in my game list.
    i had already an home icon with two arrows in it but now i have also one without arrows.

but when i click on them they give me 80029513

Quote Originally Posted by churchill View Post
    product-select.xml
    country-select.xml

And my error went from (Network error - You do not have access to these servers.) to (Network error - you lost the connection to the server error D5027.)

and when i turned the proxy off home beta started to update and now the home beta icon is gone under Playstation network.

And there is another home icon in my game list.
    i had already an home icon with two arrows in it but now i have also one without arrows.

but when i click on them they give me 80029513
    We know that...It's the copyrights protection enabled by sony very quickly...Home doesn't launch because you aren't registered with rights to use it...Thats's all...You need another XML files to go in Home...If a beta could left it here...It's like warhawk...
    Last edited by enyxer; 04-08-2008 at 02:54 PM

Quote Originally Posted by churchill View Post
    product-select.xml
    country-select.xml
    Churchill love that name lol what did u do to the PS3-updatelist.txt and where did you download it from?

New Issue

SO We all know about the copyright thing now, but I have a new error.

I decided to give up on all this Home beta junk, I deleted the file from the Game folder, and it reappears in the Network folder. I clicked on it and I get a "not authorized" error pop up. I tried to click triangle and there are no options to remove it.

I reinstalled it again via proxy so it would appear in the network page, and then I could hit triangle and select delete, BUT as soon as I did it turns back to the blue Icon that cannot be removed...

Rebooted the PS3 a few times now to no avail. Did we all just get screwed and wont be able to get the beta later? Food for thought.

Sony IS NOT going to ban anyone!!!, they DID NOT for the Warhawk beta, and they WON'T here; Honestly, I don't think they even have a large enough of an install/user base to start kicking people out to begin with!!!! Alot of wankers were whining about this in the "Official Playstation" forum.

I saw when I checked that link out to see if rda990 was ever a beta tester back on page 6 (or 7?) on this thread: Speaking of rda990, we haven't heard back from him again... he's either lying, or intentionally witholding what he did (for what ever reason).

Oh YEAH!!, I forgot, when I clicked on that link to check out that thing on rda990, I saw that someone had posted about this hack/workaround on the "Official Playstation" forum... and they were TOTALLY trying to play the "good little boyscout" angle. So yeah, I think Sony DEFINITELY caught wind of this early and closed up that hole.

Registered User wicked insanity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jpeg View Post
    im trying to work out a way of bypassing the download of the update so for everyone who didnt update, dont update!
    Good luck with that!! You would need to get hold of the HOME update text file like the one for the f/w updates only problem is it doesn't show up in the PS3.Proxyserver or at least I didn't notice it.

Home

nah... SONY patched it... with a HOME update. Take a look at the SS's.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

HBN.PNG   HBEM.PNG  

I think you guys are on the money regarding "editing" an orinal beta tester's XML! I just went to youtube to watch rda990's "Home 2" video, where he supposedly proves that he is NOT a beta tester, however, I can't help thinking that he is, and he is logged in under a different account (in the video); and that's why the HOME BETA doesn't show up under his "downloaded list".

I posted him a message concerning not only my complaint, but I told to address EVERYONE's complaint (from this thread), and told him to make a video addressing our specific regarding his legitimacy......oh yeah, AND I told him he was full of crap.

Sponsored Links
Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast