Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can anyone help me on what I'm supposed to do with the downloaded files that I changed from "off" to "on"? I'm unclear on what I'm supposed to do with those.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i got it to install, tried to connect... network error you do not have access to these servers

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    From a Home beta tester: me: version .8.6 (which is a 1.0 release candidate) is on the net

FENWAY: its release is coming tomorrow
    "Just a heads up to everyone to let you know that version 0.8.6 will be with you on Tuesday the 8th. "

BTW: since my previous post got delete due to some ignorant no swearing policy...

I have tested it with a friends PSN account (whom is a Home beta tester- has the home beta entitlement) and I was able to login. There is no other way to login, unless someone finds a way to crack the DRM.

Everyone should stop getting their hopes up- plus this is NOT 1.0.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Hackmysack View Post
    hmmm I wanna find out if he is bs'ing.. if he is a beta tester he is in breech of the EULA... report it and see if he crys
    Indeed, that is fine and dandy but not of any use to this thread... if his status shows as not a BETA Tester on Sony's site though, then I don't see how reporting him would accomplish anything.

In any case, let's keep this thread discussion on topic as the PS3 Devs get stuck reading through it later and they don't want to have 100 posts on how little Jethro thinks it's real and little Wayne thinks it's fake.

ok i think i may have got somewhere... or not, but i deleted the home beta file when i tried to re download it it wouldn't work however then put the proxy that says you can go on beta "the 2 xml's"

then i took the pkg off and when i go to download it is downloading it off sony network to my ps3 not from proxy ! 38% ill update if this works.

If this helps, my PS3 ProxyServer logged this when I tried to log on to Home for the first time: a0.ww.np.dl.playstation.net:443

PS - I sure hope someone can figure out how to get access to the servers.
    Last edited by jchevier; 04-07-2008 at 11:36 PM

nah same error ..what if you could proxy the xml saying you are on beta through out loading it up not just on man xmb?

Quote Originally Posted by Hackmysack View Post
    ok i think i may have got somewhere... or not, but i deleted the home beta file when i tried to re download it it wouldn't work however then put the proxy that says you can go on beta "the 2 xml's"

then i took the pkg off and when i go to download it is downloading it off sony network to my ps3 not from proxy ! 38% ill update if this works.
    i already im stuck in the servers access. but i have installed home from fah method. how did you know the link to put in the ps3proxy to download it from xmb icon.

in my case if no proxy is 'on', the ps3 says that my account don't have the right's to download. if the proxy is 'on' i can't login.

what could be wrong?

Got it. but I can't get on. Says that servers are not available to me and that's as far as I can get. Took me nearly 3 hours, but hey at least I got this far.

What's the trick to checking it out? Sure I'll be alone but I'd like to wonder around on the thing.

Thank You guys.

Awesome.

hmm, think it could be the country select xml file? maybe we only have to have 1 (the country we live in) selected?

Sponsored Links
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast