Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by undacovabrothe View Post
    umm does this ps3 proxy thing work with windows vista because I dont think its running properly it goes to the box that tells me to do the proxy thing on my ps3 then says press ok after I done but after that nothing happens and I cant connect to internet on my ps3 when I do that. Can som1 confirm if they are using vista and it works?
    To get the internet working again you just have to go back and set the Proxy Settings to 'Do Not Use'

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It shows a Data.xml file in the video. Maybe when u start home beta and use ps3proxy maybe it will show the data file in the log and u can download it and edit and replace it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you guys that are wondering if i did anything different nope i didnt, well lol that i know of nope nothing, finally seeing some more peeps now 7 people online

Quote Originally Posted by iemand123 View Post
    It shows a Data.xml file in the video. Maybe when u start home beta and use ps3proxy maybe it will show the data file in the log and u can download it and edit and replace it.
    it shows that for everyone....so i dont think that is it.

I need help I am stuck at the part:
    Now go to the Replace Files tab and click on the add button 3 times so you have 3 lines. On each line there is 2 boxes. Put the original link for each file in the left box, and put the link to the file on your computer in the right side box.
    I do not understand this what is the origanal link for each file.. where do I find them ?

Quote Originally Posted by jgdsl21 View Post
    I need help I am stuck at the part:

I do not understand this what is the origanal link for each file.. where do I find them ?
    its the xml file that you downloaded to change all the "yes" to "no"... instead of right clicking/save target as... right click on the link and select "copy link location".

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMamba7 View Post
    To get the internet working again you just have to go back and set the Proxy Settings to 'Do Not Use'
    Are people doing this after Home is installed on the PS3?
    Maybe thats why they can't connect to the servers?

Sorry, I'm at work so I can't test at the moment...

an easy way of changing the yes no's is to use the replace function hope that helps somebody

thanks alot kron.. I am installing home as I write this

ok I got the "I do not have access to these severs" error so has anyone found out how to get past this part? thanks
    Last edited by PS3 News; 04-07-2008 at 09:37 PM

Anyone notice that in the video rda990 had the PS Home Icon in his Games Menu as well as hit Network menu?

What gives, my Home icon only showed up under my Network menu- there must be a component we're missing.

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast