Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    **I AM TRYING TO GO INTO HOME THROUGH MY UK ACCOUNT I CREATED** ill post what happends

OK I CANT GET ACCESS THORUGH MY OTHER ACCOUNT lol hmm thats sucks and very wierd!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well, if according to Sony you're not one... then it appears it's back to sorting how you're able to get IN.

As scary as it sounds, would it be possible to re-read the initial Tutorial here and retrace your steps... to see if something was left out and/or if it's SAVE file related as wicked insanity proposed earlier?

You're on PS3 Firmware 2.20 also correct?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah, the question is.... What are you doing differently that allows you to get access?

I am speaking with CJPC now who is going to relay this to one of the resident PS3 Devs in a bit... hopefully we can finally go through it all and get to the bottom of the mystery.

If I had to take a wild guess, I'd say it has to be savedata-related assuming rda990 is on PS3 FW 2.20 like everyone else trying.

how did rda990 get home to be listed under the games section? maybe thats the missing link to how he got in.

I am trying downloading the home beta file the old way downloading it in place of a store demo see if that has any magical effect in theory tho its effects would be the same.

go here http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-on...ead-64977.html
    and go down to addons not working...and press home beta, it doesn't seem to be working for me here, has sony shut it down?

NEVER MIND...SOMETHING JUST HAPPENED, IT WORKS NOW...
    Last edited by blackhwk1214; 04-07-2008 at 08:48 PM

Quote Originally Posted by blackhwk1214 View Post
    go here http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-on...ead-64977.html
    and go down to addons not working...and press home beta, it doesn't seem to be working for me here, has sony shut it down?

NEVER MIND...SOMETHING JUST HAPPENED, IT WORKS NOW...
    hmmm useing the old beta could work. but why would it work now but not back when the link was first found ? we only now how to use it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hackmysack View Post
    hmmm useing the old beta could work. but why would it work now but not back when the link was first found ? we only now how to use it ?
    it doesnt work i already tried that... has no effect in getting HOME to work.

umm does this ps3 proxy thing work with windows vista because I dont think its running properly it goes to the box that tells me to do the proxy thing on my ps3 then says press ok after I done but after that nothing happens and I cant connect to internet on my ps3 when I do that. Can som1 confirm if they are using vista and it works?

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast