Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by 2tailedfox View Post
    I wanted it in there just in case my buyer wanted it. Turns out he didn't. I followed the guide on page 1 so now they are both on 3.41 (modified?). He has the one I sold him, but I have mine. I didn't test blu-ray because I don't have any movies, but the netflix disc seems to work. now I just need to resolder on the optical audio jack on mine. I only paid $100 each for them
    i got mine for less than 100 a long time ago, but that was a lot of haggling and at that time, no one knew what to do with them (if you catch my drift )

but good job! lol

Sponsored Links

Big Grin

Sponsored Links
    I followed the guide and it worked perfectly. Finally my PS3 looks like a real PS3. Now to figure out some of the other fun stuff I can do by jail breaking.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    When you say "USB board with PSGrade loaded", what exactly do you mean? and how do I go about getting one?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You would need to get one of the compatible boards and then, following the included instructions, simply load the PSGrade hexcode on it that is linked in the first post.

Hi, I know the guide by Haksam states that it will only work for 3.41 and lower but I've been getting mixed reports that it will work for 3.50 demo? I have a 3.51 demo unit that I wish to downgrade, any help would be appreciated. BTW is the psgrade jig for all version and not specific to 3.41? Thanks.

Got a demo\kiosk PS3 from a secondhand shop but it's on FW 3.55. Anyone had tried to downgrade already?

I have a Amazebreak and a PS3 USB jailbreak dongle and I know it can downgrade from 3.55 but I' am not sure it works with kiosk firmware.

I got a kiosk 3.41 FW file on my PC so maybe I can use that first and then use the method to make it retail?
    Last edited by agmarco1967; 01-23-2011 at 02:17 PM

can i do it with a 3.50 demo version?

Banned User
    can this also be done with 3.56 firmware demo's ??

Only those that can be JailBroken, so 3.55 and below at this time.

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News