- A PS3 (won't get far with out one )
- A PSP (won't get far without one of these too)
- A USB cable (The one supplied for charging your PS3 is suitable)
- A Memory Stick
Got a PS1 game you play on both on the go with your PSP and on your PS3 at home? You want to carry on your progress from the other console? Then this is for you.
1. Have a PS1 save either on your PSP or PS3.
2. Plug your PSP into PS3 via USB cable.
3. Go to memory card utility (PS/PS2) on your PS3 under the game icon.
4. To transfer game saves from your PSP select your PSP system and copy them over. To transfer gamesaves from the PS3 to the PSP select the gamesave under the internel memory card.
5. That's it!