Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by jabberosx View Post
    Just curious.. But cannot we run USBextreme or HDD Loader PS2 homebrew apps using swapmagic ? Sorry.. read this thread and didnt see any info.. though i did see someone mention that a coder is trying to get usb extreme to work ?
    Hi,

Ya, Ifcaro did get usbadvance, named usbloader, to work on the ps3. since then the project has evolved and is now called ps2loader. Check out this thread: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-hd...le-109181.html

HDloader doesnīt work but the new versions of ps2loader will support network loading.

Also, hereīs the BOR.elf (all the .PAK mods for Beats of Rage Ps2 here: [Register or Login to view links]). just put it inside a folder with the .pak file named BOR.PAK. thereīs no menu to select different paks so if you want to play different bor.paks, you have to make multiple folders with the bor.elf and a bor.pak inside each one. then use uLaunch.elf to load the elf.

I didnīt really port ulaunch.elf. I donīt have the skills to port anything, lol I just switched the usb drivers with working ones for the ps3 and compiled the elf. As simple as that.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News