Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by angelos123 View Post
    ok.... where can i buy it, how much does it cost and also what did you mean by "pressed"?
    Pressed means original (not burned) and the price will vary, but the official resellers are here:

[Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Pressed means original (not burned) and the price will vary, but the official resellers are here:

[Register or Login to view links]
    ok cheers... and i know this is gonna sound weird... and im sure you probably wont know.. but do they deliver to greece lol and thanks for all the help... you've saved me a lot of money on dvd-rs lol

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi Angelos123,

Iīm sure you can find a vendor on that list that will ship to Greece. Donīt forget that the SM disks have to be as the same region as your ps3. so if you have a PAL machine youīll probably want a european vendor for PAL SM discs.

I got mine from Chipspain.com
    I think they ship worldwide.

There's a new version of InfoGB for the ps2 by KarasQ. This is the 1st gameboy emulator to work on the ps3.
    Use Psxloader with option C (SMS) to launch the emulator. Gameboy in HD!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by aries2k6; 04-22-2009 at 05:55 PM Reason: forgot to attach the emu

Thereīs something wrong with the FCEultra emu I posted. Iīm not sure what happened but it was an older version anyway.
    Hereīs 0.92 Beta. itīs the last version Raganarok posted the source to.

He also said newer versions would be compatible on the ps3 but I havenīt heard any news for awhile.
    If the need to center the screen on your TV, hit the select button to get to the emulators options. you can than save the configuration.

This elf can be launched directly from SM by renaming it to a SMB0OT#.ELF or with uLaunch.elf.
    You can still use it with psxloader. option D

Someone wanna tell me a compatable usb device for this?

Hereīs a port of the 2d shooter Tyrian. works with option D on psxloader. put all the files inside the psxloader folder. Attachment below.

and another little ps2 homebrew game that works with psxloader (option C SMS). Itīs called Ballion. Iīm not sure who developed it but itīs not bad. If anyone wants to try it out, I put it up as an attachment.

I know itīs no big thing but thereīs no other homebrew besides ps2brew, that can be used on the ps3, right now. so I decided to bring up the old thread top post it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Casshern23 View Post
    Someone wanna tell me a compatable usb device for this?
    Thereīs a few but you canīt go wrong with Sandisk Cruzers. Adata pens also seem to work. Intuix usb pen with U3. PSP always work.

Does this work with version 3.00?

Quote Originally Posted by lemmy21 View Post
    Does this work with version 3.00?
    Until Sony blocks Swap Magic it will work with any future PS3 Firmware updates... meaning there is no need for people to ask if it works with 3.01 etc.

If this or anything is ever 'blocked' it will be in the Site News so don't worry.

Hi,

Just curious.. But cannot we run USBextreme or HDD Loader PS2 homebrew apps using swapmagic ? Sorry.. read this thread and didnt see any info.. though i did see someone mention that a coder is trying to get usb extreme to work ?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News