Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks... great tutorial!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hereīs the NES emu FCEU.

Itīs version 0.90 but it works on all ps3s that are ps2 compatible. It had the same problem code as pvcs_reloaded and psms_reloaded. thatīs why it wouldnīt boot on ps3s with no EE.

Boot the elf with psxloader, same as SNES, option D. the emulator has usb support.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by aries2k6; 02-04-2009 at 09:27 PM Reason: add on

Sponsored Links

Help With Psxloader

Sponsored Links
    HI,
    TO ARIES 2K6. OK first of all great tutorial, but i've had a few problems. When i go on ulaunch (by pressing up+R1 on swap magic 3.6 plus) it comes up with an error that would usually come from pressing up+L1 (when using the complicated method). When I press up+L1 it comes up with a blank screen. I previously used the tutorial from this post: (http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-gu...xmb-99139.html)

But it came up with the following message when trying to load psx loader: PSXLOADER BETA 0.8 (c) 2007 Hermes. with a black background and just stays like that no matter how many buttons i bash.

PLZ HELP

Hi,
    so you are able to boot uLaunch.elf and copy everything over to the vmc, right?
    The ps2bios files that are needed in the modules folder arenīt included in that pack because of copyright issues. Iīm not sure if you already have them but that sounds like it might be the problem.

Works like a breeze... Thanks!

many thanks.. great guide!

This worked perfectly, thanks for the tutorial.

hey, im new to this lol so im stumped... where do i get the swap magic files to burn onto a dvd-r and how do i do it because ive been trying for about 3 days now unsuccesfully to burn it. it just says "data disc" under movies, music and photos on my ps3... (im using a mac btw) (ps3 60gb) can someone please give me idiot proof directions on how to make the disc... thanks in advance for any replys

Quote Originally Posted by angelos123 View Post
    where do i get the swap magic files to burn onto a dvd-r and how do i do it because ive been trying for about 3 days now unsuccesfully to burn it. it just says "data disc"
    That is all it will ever say for burned discs... there is no way to burn the Swap Magic files to disc to make it "bootable" which is why an original/pressed Swap Magic disc is required.

In short, if you didn't BUY the Swap Magic disc yet you will need to before proceeding... there is no other possible way to get it working at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    That is all it will ever say for burned discs... there is no way to burn the Swap Magic files to disc to make it "bootable" which is why an original/pressed Swap Magic disc is required.

In short, if you didn't BUY the Swap Magic disc yet you will need to before proceeding... there is no other possible way to get it working at this time.
    ok.... where can i buy it, how much does it cost and also what did you mean by "pressed"?

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News