Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Not yet, when there is the STICKY here will be updated though: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ne...ups-98654.html

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can you use more than 2 controllers with these emulators if the game supports it?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by ghendrickson04 View Post
    Can you use more than 2 controllers with these emulators if the game supports it?
    hmm, good question. which emulators had support for more than 2 pads? I can try them out and get back to you.

Thereīs 2 more ps2 homebrews that work with psxloader.
    Thereīs the port of Tyrian. itīs a shooter game. I played it on the psp and itīs not bad..
    put a the tyrian elf and all the files into the psxloader folder and select option D after starting psxloader.
    This port is by User112 from psx-scene.

Also theres tetris with sound effects by a new ps2 programmer, Ifcaro.
    start with psxloader and choose Option D or F.
    Ya, itīs only tetris but itīs the best one for the ps2/ps3. Hopefully weīll see some more releases from him.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by aries2k6 View Post
    Hopefully weīll see some more releases from him.
    Pretty sure he's trying to get usbextreme going for ps3... we'll see if he gets it all worked out... hopefully he does even though cut-scenes suck with usb 1.0 speeds the actual gameplay ive experienced while using it was alright.

peace

i get to the super nintendo emulator but then it said that there is no roms in the cd and doesn't let me open the usb with all my roms so should i put them i a cd and try or what?

sorry i need to read the post first.. the answer is there, my bad
    Last edited by bbat; 12-05-2008 at 12:25 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Freeze...

When I put Swap Magic DVD [Swap Magic CD doent work in my American PS3], and 2Gb Kingston Data Traveler in Slot 1 with all programs exists in the attached file [descompacted of couse!] and when UP+L1 in the screen LOAD PROGRAM my PS3 freeze, I've tried various times... freeze...
    Sorry my english... thx...

Quote Originally Posted by cicerogyn View Post
    When I put Swap Magic DVD [Swap Magic CD doent work in my American PS3], and 2Gb Kingston Data Traveler in Slot 1 with all programs exists in the attached file [descompacted of couse!] and when UP+L1 in the screen LOAD PROGRAM my PS3 freeze, I've tried various times... freeze...
    Sorry my english... thx...
    Sorry for the new message, I don't find EDIT.

I formated the PenDrive [FAT32] and when UP+L1 the light blinks [Swap Magic try to read] and after freeze.

I've tried with Kingston 8Gb, Kingston 2Gb and Verbatim 1Gb Pendrives.
    Last edited by cicerogyn; 12-06-2008 at 02:57 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thank you for this.

this is good i need a swap magic disk lol but can't find any so i'm looking for a way to this without a swap magic disc, i've tried the old ps2 memory card exploit but that doesn't work on the ps3, last year i took my ps3 apart and you can swap discs manually and that works i had cdloader booting on a discand swap magic, but after that ps3 stopped reading blu-rays, so with my recon i'm looking to do the same but with out taking my ps3 apart lol or installing a swap switch.

@cicerogyn
    Í havenīt heard of anyone who had success with a verbatim drive. Kingston drives donīt work on the ps3. Try a Sandisk, A-Data pen, PSP or usb HDD formatted in FAT32.

@adshead
    Thereīs no way around it. Either you buy the original SM discs or you have to open the ps3

Quote Originally Posted by idone View Post
    Pretty sure he's trying to get usbextreme going for ps3... we'll see if he gets it all worked out... hopefully he does even though cut-scenes suck with usb 1.0 speeds the actual gameplay ive experienced while using it was alright

peace
    Hi Idone,

so you understand a little bit of spanish? Iīve been following that thread too He has been able to get it to recognize a usb device on a JPN console. unfortunately he hasnīt been able to get any games to run.

Ya, the cutscenes were painfully slow but gameplay I found acceptable. Although I have my doubts that he can get it to work without the source code, I do wish him the best of luck. It would be a nice achievement for the ps3 scene and you have to respect him for trying.

bye

how can I get the swap magic disc for this tutorial??

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News