Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

How to Run Assassins Creed IV Black Flag on CFW 3.55 Tutorial

Sponsored Links
    Here is my video tutorial for making Assassins creed IV black flag BLES01882 work on custom firmware 3.55..

HERE IS THE VIDEO BELLOW

To get this game to work on 3.55 you will need to enter a file into the ''USRDIR'' and call it ''ASSASSIN_ISO'', Then you will need to replace the files in the game with the one's in the link.... I.E PARAM.SFO and EBOOT.BIN and two other files wich go in the USRDIR.

Make sure that ''BDmirror'' and ''External'' are checked in multimans game settings..

Once you've done all that go to the games USRDIR with multimans file browser and double tap X on the EBOOT.BIN file to launch the game... It will take you back to xmb, make sure you have a disc in the drive... Now just launch the game from the disc icon on your xmb... Dont worry if you get a black screen just wait for a maximum of one minute an thirty seconds and the game should start to load game data... IF THE GAME STAYS IN BLACK SCREEN FOR LONGER THAN 1:30 GO BACK TO THE XMB AND INSTALL THE UPDATE 1.01 PKG IN THE DOWNLOADED FILES FROM HERE AND TRY TO LOAD AGAIN.

ALSO INCLUDED IS SOME DLC FOR ASSASSINS CREED BLACK FLAG (it works on both versions)

[Register or Login to view links]

I hope this helps those of you on 3.55 to play this title... For those of you 3.55'ers that still using an old version of multi-man do this...

Download and install multi-man 4.14.00 FULL VERSION..
    Then Download an install 4.40.00 BASE VERSION...
    Then from there Download from multi-man itself 4.50.02 and you will be up to date with your back up manager now...

This is what I did and it works a hell of alot faster now with no bugs and all games run amazing...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    what specific Custom Firmware are you using?

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News