Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

How to ReSign (Port) and Sign PS3 Homebrew to 4.21 CFW Guide

Sponsored Links
    Following up on the PS3 LV0 (Bootldr) leak, PS3 4.21 EBOOT Resigner and PS3 4.21 LV2 Patcher today I have created a guide on how to resign (port) and sign PS3 homebrew for use with PlayStation 3 4.21 CFW.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] by MateoGodlike / ReSELF / ReSPRX - Resign PS3 SPU Game SELFs by Gamma Argon

Required (Included in File Pack above)
    • PkgView
    • PKG Content ID
    • 4.21 EBOOT Resigner
    • psn_package_npdrm

Tutorial

1. Download the homebrew you want to sign for 4.21, Later, we must use PkgView to extract the contents of the pkg from our PC. Drag the pkg in the program, right mouse button on the folder and press extract to source folder.

2. Open the folder you just extracted, SDISABLER > USRDIR > EBOOT (SDISABLER in this example, for other pkg is different) click right mouse button and copy the reboot. Now we will need the 4.21 eboot resigner for the next step, open the program folder, and paste the eboot you copied earlier.

3. We launch the resigner, we select the operation 2 NPDRM resigner reboot, then press 2.

4. We will be asked to enter the content-id of the application, in order to obtain what we need is the program pkg content id.

5. Open pkg contet id, loaded the pkg, and once that you will see your id, just copy it and paste it into your resigner and hit enter.

6. Now go back on the resigner folder and copy now EBOOT.

7. Paste it in your pkg folder (SDISABLER\USRDIR).

8. Now after you have fixed the eboot, we need repack pkg; and to do this we need the application psn_package_npdrm . Open program folder and copy file in your pkg folder.

9. Before proceeding to Repack we must configure the package.conf file, open notepad and edit the data as shown in photo.

10. Now SHIFT+right click for open windows command and type "psn_package_npdrm.exe package.conf SDISABLER" where SDISABLER is the id of your game.

11. Done. Your homebrew is now signed for 4.21 CFW... Enjoy

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (EVIPS3-SDISABLER_00-00PKG0BY0EVILNAT.pkg)

How to ReSign (Port) and Sign PS3 Homebrew to 4.21 CFW Guide

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks man I'm going to try this out later.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    try it works

i'm sorry for my horrible english but i'm italian
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    can you resign ps3usercheat? i tried the one here. but it sends me back to xmb.

I don't think you can resign PS3Usercheat? Isn't it based off the dongle?

there is a ps3usercheat for cfw. you don't need a dongle to use it.

i tried to resign it myself. followed this guide. and still no luck. it sends me back to xmb

Can you re-upload the PS3 ContentID please?

The ps3news staff will provide to upload files required for the procedure.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser7044 View Post
    can you resign ps3usercheat? i tried the one here. but it sends me back to xmb.
    ok i have signed ps3usercheat, try and tell me if it works!

PS3usercheat v2.3
    [Register or Login to view links]

Kaiser has told me that doesn't work, I am sorry. I will provide for the fix!
    Last edited by Luis ngu; 10-24-2012 at 11:06 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yeah I tried gingerbreads version the other day and I couldn't get it too work.

I have now mainpaged this guide and +Rep to Luis ngu for taking the time to make and share it here!

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast