Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How do you know if the process has worked or not without testing pkg?

In step 5, when you enter the content-id; if you get error messages, mean that sectool is not able to perform the resign on the pkg.

[*]warning: skipped decryption of section 005 <marked encrypted but key/iv index out of rage>
    If not there are any errors your pkg will work perfectly.

PS: atm, i get this error on gaia manager, ps3usercheat and PSIDpatch.

release pseusercheat worked for rogero 4.21 CFW

ps3usercheat (signed by Luis)
    [Register or Login to view links]
    Last edited by Luis ngu; 10-26-2012 at 07:52 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hey need help. have troubles to repack. can someone re-sign my Psidpatch 1.5 for 4.21?

i need it for psn my console is banned thanks for answer
    Last edited by froggerfrosch; 10-27-2012 at 08:31 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Awesome Guide

Quote Originally Posted by froggerfrosch View Post
    hey need help. have troubles to repack. can someone re-sign my Psidpatch 1.5 for 4.21?
    I second this thanks in advance

Arrow

That was done and posted here (scroll down) although not sure if it works: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...-for-4-21-cfw/

Thanks for this, shall give it a go.

i want to do that tutorial to play my old ps3 3.55 psn on rogero 4.21. i want to know what to write on package conf Content_Type = and PackageType = and will i must change param that edited before to its normal frimware like 3.6 or 3.7

please any one help i have a lot of psn that cant played on rogero 4.21

Do these filepacks work for 4.30? Regero released that already and I upgraded from 4.21 to 4.30 already. Just noticed all the PSN pkgs and patches done work so I figured I start looking around at how to fix it.

Works like a charm, slowly getting my psn game collection working again on Rogero CEX CFW 4.21.

Many Thanks....

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News