Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hold on, don't managers like Multiman delete the upload lists on boot and shutdown already?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Why risk a ban JUST for emulators? It's not like the PS3 is the only thing that can run them. In fact... it runs them more poorly than other means.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey everyone, maybe stupid question but when they ban your ps3, those it means all your account are banned or just the jb account ?

Any controller can work on a PC. MotionInJoy is the driver for PS3 controllers, it used to be a pain but now it's easy to install, just disable driver signature enforcement.

well i don't know about banning consoles but was banned for 24hrs on my main account for glitching in resistance fall of man a couple years ago so who know what they could do.

Would Sony really ban PS3's just for running homebrew? I can maybe understand if people are running ISO loaders specifically, but generically all homebrew?

That seems like they are crossing a woefully dangerous line, because then they really are saying that you're not allowed to run any uncertified code on your device.

At least with Android, you can run your own apps yourself, and with Apple, you can get a developer key for $100 or something.

I vote for all DEVs to work together - implement a standard exit to all applications in the Open SDK which clears down the various log files.

Preferably this should be in the open SDK in a location which is always called when application exits (I'm assuming there is some class inheritance here, but haven't looked into it much). Otherwise a standard function should be added that can be called anytime by devs.

I'd recommend a clear down on START of application as well as application EXIT. It still isn't goign to be 100% - since the "report back to us" might be triggered during runtime.

The best solution would be a custom firmware that has been modified to remove all of this shite - but don't know how likely that will be!

If i had more C/C++ & PS3 internals/SDK knowledge i'd put something together, but i don't so i'll just leave this post for the real PS3 devs to look into.

Anyway - "LET THE GAMES COMMENCE!"

PSPSwampy.

Lol guys just don't give them ideas

There are a lot of things they could ban us for at the moment, because we just dont know how deep they can check right?

So the safest bet would be to just give up on the online aspect of the PS3 until some crazy guy figures out something to keep yourself safe. But even then I wouldn't give it a 100% safety rating. At any time, they could figure out how to get ya.

Sorry if this has been said before, because I didnt want to read all 6 pages.

the question that i have been wondering to ask is can $ony still ban you if you have a cfw ps3 and you don't play homebrew games on it?

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News