Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I doubt there'd be a ban on the account as there isn't a 1:1 relationship between accounts and units as in you could always argue someone else stole your account and accessed it from a bannable ps3. this is purely speculation but i'd imagine when the ban wave comes it'll be on consoles not accounts (accounts have funds in wallets and things like that, i think sony would find it hard to justify "confiscating" things like that).
    Last edited by barrybarryk; 01-18-2011 at 09:13 PM Reason: typo

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just click network settings and disable the internet connection.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I thought that PS3's are still somehow connected to Sony's network even if they're offline

yes it's called the matrix... there is no spoon.

If you disconnect the PS3 from the internet, it's off. What you might have heard of is when people are using proxy services in their home network (For the likes of avoiding firmware updates etc..).

I'm guessing this wouldn't involve most people (Especially with the new CFW out there) so no, they're not connected unless you meet the above criteria.

How do i hide my homebrew apps from showing when i play online?

I have stealthed FTP so when i use it it comes up as call of duty black ops, i done this by changing the param.sfo

but when i do this with multiman (i used worms 2 armageddon sfo) i still see multiman in the menu, the name doesnt change

Any help?

Well when you want a tutorial on just how to do that you be sure to let me know and I'll see what I can do for ya. Seriously. In the mean time it's still a great idea, I got three ID numbers lined up already.
    Last edited by bl4cXh4td3m0n; 01-28-2011 at 10:32 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

People are paranoid. Sony won't ban anything. That's the worst they can do right now. Atm: Sony in court for removing "OtherOS" firmware, which seems to have made it gotten more copies sold. They start ban people's console? Now that is hilarious. If you ask me, why woudl they even bother, even if they had some sort of Warden (that World of Warcraft) has to scan the memory for injected processes..

People get banned from Call of Duty, that's up to the developlers of that game, just as in Red Dead Redemption. If people start getting massive banned or whatever which sounds hilarious; I'll personally contribute to unlock them.

Isn't the masterkey out? Then what is a little firmware patch gonna do, when it was stated several of times that it cannot be easily patched that way. Free PSN, living off PSN store, in minus on sales, busy with all sort of news. Hey guys! This stuff is going to get our console in the trash!

Sponsored Links
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News