Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianc1982 View Post
    Actually a simple google will get you to the emulator you want my friend and yes ps2 emulation is true and has a great compatibility list going on. Granted its not the best emulation, but if you are so desperate just buy a 50 dll ps2 and modify it to run pirated copys.

If you have the original games you should be fine with a 50 dlls ps2 or your ps3 with backward compatibility, I just dont get it why people will ruin their excelent machine to run copys of ps2 games. And another thing a lot of games are multiplatform so you can get a pc version instead of a ps2 version and run it with a gamepad.

I only have 2 things hooked to my LCD TV and thats a ps3 for my gaming needs and a full computer running hackintosh that covers my media files. Im running plex a modified xbox media center for mac os x
    You said it!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just come across this site and I am loving it.

Been looking for an easy guide on how to play my old PS2 games on the PS3 and now I have found it.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Darnun View Post
    Just come across this site and I am loving it.

Been looking for an easy guide on how to play my old PS2 games on the PS3 and now I have found it.

Thanks
    Hi, you might want to check out the Swap Magic backup loader method, if you have a 60gb US/JAP/PAL console. It would be more benefical.

Thanks for this tut, may use it one day!

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News