Latest PS3 News Forum Updates
- PS3 CFW
- PS3 Files
- PS3 Hacks
- PS3 Help
- PS3 Releases
- PS3 Themes
- PS3 Trophies
- PS Vita Trophies
How to Pair a Bluetooth Headset with the PS3 Console
This is just a quick tutorial for those who need help pairing there bluetooth headsets to their PS3.
1. Turn your bluetooth headset on. It should flash on/off every few seconds.
2. Go to Settings > Accessory settings > Manage bluetooth devices.
3. Put the headset in "pairing mode".
4. Start to scan for the device. PS3 should pick it up. It will display the model if successful.
5. Once it's found it hit the options button. Connect the device (pairing mode) A blue icon will pop up.
6. Your headset will stop flashing meaning it has connected successfully.
7. Go back out and click on the audio device settings.
8. Input device > select "your headset". > output device > "your headset".
9. Hit the "connect bluetooth" icon. Then OK.
10. Your headset should now be successfully connected.. start talking into it to see the bar level move up and down to confirm its working.
Tags for this Thread